• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wake n bake

wake n bake

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 07:43 PM

i dont know wtf is going on but when i press the on button on my box then it will go like this

1. green light blinks, xbox goes to boot up, light turns off, stops booting
2. green light stays on for a bit longer and does everything in number 1
3. green light stays on makes the sound of booting up then the light flashes red and green
but no image comes up on the tv and it has been doing all of this before it was modded and to top it all off i think it has gone into a clock loop tongue.gif lol also 1,2,3 happens from only pressing the button once and o yea... if you press eject it will make a noise and it doesn't open then if you press it again then it will open. All of these things that happen, does it the same way every time so if anyone can help me it will be highly appreciated

#2 wake n bake

wake n bake

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 05:42 PM

lmao i was told to come here for help because you were all so clever with xbox's and so far there has been 26 veiws no replies... cheers for the help guys

#3 jonels

jonels

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 05:48 PM

I repaired a box about a month ago that was doing the same thing..known as christmas lights

I fixed by searching these boards and eventually nailed the problem to a damaged D0 point. A small needle and some electrical coductive paint (heted rear windsreen repair paint) and the box was in full working glory again.

Apparently this can be caused by damaged traces around the lpc as well.

#4 wake n bake

wake n bake

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 05:56 PM

jonels do u have msn because if you do then can you please pm me your address so i can talk to you in a bit more detail about this problem.

Thanx for the quick reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users