Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:29 PM

http://www.xboxyde.c...ws_2303_en.html

#2 hugoboss1

hugoboss1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:GAMING,HUNTING.SHOOTING,KILLING,AND GAMING.
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 14 November 2005 - 08:54 PM

Wow Im getting this asap. beerchug.gif ...where are you getting your 360...i called my local wallmart and the guys said that 400 plus would most likely be there..and he even said some people told them that they would be there by 2pm on the 21st

I cant compete with 9 hours in a line...I will try to be there by 8pm i hope that gets me one.

#3 StrictPuppet

StrictPuppet

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,296 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:01 PM

Ya that game looks very sweet...that video is a bit crappy..too dark to see, I hope the game isnt quite that dark....I hated Doom3 for its darkness (I dont mean evilness, hahaha)

#4 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:05 PM

bullshit they are getting 400 systems.

forgive my typod but I hurt my eue this past weekend and have it covered and can barely use my good eye without getting migranes. the brightnes of the monitor makes it wors and I turned it down 2.

we plan on getting ther aroud 7 or 8pm, if we get there ans the lines are already 2 long, we will go to another store.

I hurt my other eye last yeart so I know what to expect, and its healing prety fast, atleast comdemned is a dark game, itll makw playing it easier for sure.

#5 Ozy

Ozy

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts
  • Interests:Gamming,<br />Women,<br />Films,<br />Fine Food,<br />Drinking With My Mates<br /> - Not In That Order.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE(Deftech @ Nov 14 2005, 08:12 PM)

forgive my typod but I hurt my eue this past weekend and have it covered and can barely use my good eye without getting migranes. the brightnes of the monitor makes it wors and I turned it down 2.

we plan on getting ther aroud 7 or 8pm, if we get there ans the lines are already 2 long, we will go to another store.

I hurt my other eye last yeart so I know what to expect, and its healing prety fast, atleast comdemned is a dark game, itll makw playing it easier for sure.

View Post

I did that once. Blood vesle in my eye went. It feckin' hurt.

#6 autiger

autiger

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 November 2005 - 10:20 PM

QUOTE(Deftech @ Nov 14 2005, 09:12 PM)

View Post

Not that this is any of my business, but I think that what they were trying to say is the walmart employee expect 400 people....but then again I may be wrong, and if the walmart employee is saying that they are getting 400 consoles...they are an idiot.

Thanks for the link Deftech!! I am definitely getting this game. Good luck with the eye, hope it heals quickly!!

#7 hugoboss1

hugoboss1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:GAMING,HUNTING.SHOOTING,KILLING,AND GAMING.
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 14 November 2005 - 10:53 PM

Yes i meant 400 people in line for a mere 60 system's max.

#8 Deftech

Deftech

X-S Transcendental

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,917 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 14 November 2005 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE(hugoboss1 @ Nov 14 2005, 04:00 PM)
Yes i meant 400 people in line for a mere 60 system's max.

View Post

I misunderstood, for that I apologize.

its getting dark outside so I can see better now.

I actually tore the lens from around the pupil, but the eye is a fast healer and it takes only a few days to heal if babied/pampered. The lens is arleady growing back but I still cant look directly at light. With my eye injury last year, it took a good week or 2 until I could look at the light without getting headaches, so Ill definitely be wearing shades inside walmart for launch.

enough about the human eye, get to watch the condemned trailer people!

blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users