jAYrAM

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:06 AM

Just wondering where everyones going to get there 360s! I live in Michigan and it seems everyones going to best buy. And whats the deal with Meijer are they droppin em at 12?Anyone know the best spots that will be open at night?Just like to hear.peace

#2 Moleman

Moleman

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:08 AM

I'm going to roll a smoke grenade into Wal-Mart and walk out with one to beat the line. I'll probably show up at 7:30

#3 KingOne

KingOne

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:11 AM

Im going to walmart around 9ish or so, and wait in line, if that all failed, Then Ill go to target and get one from there, since everyone will have classes n such by then so ill skip n grab a copy biggrin.gif

#4 VOlition

VOlition

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:15 AM

QUOTE(KingOne @ Nov 15 2005, 06:18 AM)
Im going to walmart around 9ish or so, and wait in line, if that all failed, Then Ill go to target and get one from there, since everyone will have classes n such by then so ill skip n grab a copy  biggrin.gif

View Post

It'ls like seein you school prinicipal inline also lol.

#5 unrealskill

unrealskill

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Interests:xbox specs<br />200gb<br />4,000 roms<br />70 games on hd<br />
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:16 AM

7:30 thats to late get there at like 2-3ish

#6 BIGMANSLIM

BIGMANSLIM

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:22 AM

QUOTE(VOlition @ Nov 15 2005, 12:22 AM)

View Post

that happened to me once, i skipped a class and went to the mall, and saw my schools attendace officer walking around with her sister.

#7 KingOne

KingOne

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE(VOlition @ Nov 15 2005, 12:22 AM)

View Post

haha true, but im a college guy, and im skippin that day. beerchug.gif

#8 KingOne

KingOne

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:25 AM

QUOTE(unrealskill @ Nov 15 2005, 12:23 AM)
7:30 thats to late get there at like 2-3ish

View Post

why do they have to go early around 2-3ish

#9 BIGMANSLIM

BIGMANSLIM

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:30 AM

prabably cuz i heard at walmart u can go anytime, get a ticket and leave. it kinda makes me want to get with one of those nasty walmart girls, just to get her to give me a ticket and employee discount.

#10 KingOne

KingOne

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:31 AM

QUOTE(BIGMANSLIM @ Nov 15 2005, 12:37 AM)
prabably cuz i heard at walmart u can go anytime, get a ticket and leave. it kinda makes me want to get with one of those nasty walmart girls, just to get her to give me a ticket and employee discount.

View Post

LOL - sounds like a plan. Im gonna try to find out about the ticket n such n find out how it works.

So Basically is this, where you take a ticket, you dont have to wait in line and they will call your number around 12 or so or give it to them.

Just curious how it works.

#11 BIGMANSLIM

BIGMANSLIM

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:40 AM

thats wat i read somewere, i cant remember where, but they said that walmart was gonna give a ticket to anyone who asked for one at any time on the 22nd. and u just had to make it back b4 midnight, if u wernt there it would be sold. they probably will give out a few extra tickets, kinda like standbys. im handling this exactly how i did when i was trying to get a ticket for the conan obrien show, as it seems very close to how its done. just show up early, smoke some cigarretes, bring music, a friend to take shifts, and u should be fine.

#12 emudogz

emudogz

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:41 AM

My walmart says that if you form a line before 11pm, they will kick you out. What the heck!!! We are all going to be wondering around the store then.

#13 Cartel421

Cartel421

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:45 AM

That would be really nice/bad at the same time if walmart hands out tickets at anytime. But basically, it will be good if I get one, but bad if I don't. wink.gif But I will head out after school and check it out. I'm thinking of waiting for walmart and if that falls through head over to bestbuy which is in the same shopping center, it will be a long night, but worth it. if you find where you read the info about the walmart tickects, please post. thanks.

#14 KingOne

KingOne

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE(BIGMANSLIM @ Nov 15 2005, 12:47 AM)
thats wat i read somewere, i cant remember where, but they said that walmart was gonna give a ticket to anyone who asked for one at any time on the 22nd. and u just had to make it back b4 midnight, if u wernt there it would be sold. they probably will give out a few extra tickets, kinda like standbys. im handling this exactly how i did when i was trying to get a ticket for the conan obrien show, as it seems very close to how its done. just show up early, smoke some cigarretes, bring music, a friend to take shifts, and u should be fine.

View Post

So Basically All I need to do is get a ticket, just walk around the store or come back before 12 and get my xbox360, but this means still i gotta wait in line or they randomly call your number to pick your xbox360 up.. or not, if waiting in line, ima take my gf with me and play my psp while we wait, so this way we can take turns to look around.. get a snack.. etc.

#15 BIGMANSLIM

BIGMANSLIM

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 06:54 AM

QUOTE(emudogz @ Nov 15 2005, 12:48 AM)
My walmart says that if you form a line before 11pm, they will kick you out.  What the heck!!!  We are all going to be wondering around the store then.

View Post

if they do that everyone will just walk around, and try to get in line at exactly eleven, which will cause so many fights.

QUOTE(Cartel421 @ Nov 15 2005, 12:52 AM)
That would be really nice/bad at the same time if walmart hands out tickets at anytime. But basically, it will be good if I get one, but bad if I don't. wink.gif But I will head out after school and check it out.  I'm thinking of waiting for walmart and if that falls through head over to bestbuy which is in the same shopping center, it will be a long night, but worth it. if you find where you read the info about the walmart tickects, please post. thanks.

View Post

il find it for u 2moro, im just too tired now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users