unclepauly

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 November 2005 - 11:14 AM

This game is weird to me, i want it but I don't. Sorry for the useless post btw.

#3 amb7247

amb7247

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 November 2005 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE(unclepauly @ Nov 17 2005, 05:21 AM)
This game is weird to me, i want it but I don't. Sorry for the useless post btw.

View Post

I'll still get it. The only thing that is disappointing is no challenges. I can live without no Mini-camp. I think they wanted to see what they could do twith the game with the limited amount of time they had with the dev kits. I think more content will def be on next years version.

#4 hugoboss1

hugoboss1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:GAMING,HUNTING.SHOOTING,KILLING,AND GAMING.

Posted 17 November 2005 - 07:22 PM

How can they call madden authentic if you can challege a freaking play ..that is what makes a real football sim realistic...madden (ea) i hate you....you suck.

I want nfl 2k sports dammit.

#5 autiger

autiger

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE(unclepauly @ Nov 17 2005, 11:21 AM)

View Post

Your post isn't useless, I'm sure many others feel the same way....myself included. I am a football fan, and enjoy Madden. But for the most part if I've played one I've played all of them lately, and so I have to ask myself if it's worth buying a new version just for the nice visuals, or is it better to wait until next year when they improve on it. I'll probably ask for it for Christmas, and hopefully they'll come out with NCAA on the 360 next summer as that is the EA game I love the most....

#6 ikecomp

ikecomp

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 November 2005 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE(autiger @ Nov 17 2005, 12:29 PM)
hopefully they'll come out with NCAA on the 360 next summer as that is the EA game I love the most....

View Post

love.gif love.gif

#7 hugoboss1

hugoboss1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:GAMING,HUNTING.SHOOTING,KILLING,AND GAMING.

Posted 17 November 2005 - 07:32 PM

They should wait instead of coming out with a half ass game...mini camp no big deal....not being able to challenge is a huge deal that kills the expirience.

In the best football game of all time.(IMO my ass it is) espn 2k5 i had very important plays over turned vice versa that really made the game feel realistic.

with madden 06 on the xbox the dam refs would spot the ball way off and you coulnt even replay it BS.

In espn 2k5 I loved the fact that if you scored you would be able to see the replay even tho your oponent didnt and that makes it sweet..dont get me wrong i dont see every replay if i score but if its a play that wins the game or an interception that seals it ....wow it makes it great.madden you have long ways to go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users