• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rocklee55

rocklee55

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 02:29 PM

and it got a 8.4 smile.gif I hoped it would get a 9 but its still a must buy .

http://xbox360.ign.c...6/666667p1.html

#2 wasting

wasting

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 15 November 2005 - 03:22 PM

its already bought. biggrin.gif gonna be the first thing to be in my 360!

#3 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 November 2005 - 05:18 PM

i cant read the review yet, but what faults did they point out for the game to bring down the score a bit? just curious. also to calm any doubts of the readers in this forum, did they mention that AA was in effect? since that kiosk fiasco many have worried about the lack of AA being in the final game.

#4 rocklee55

rocklee55

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 November 2005 - 05:56 PM

8.0 Presentation
A tight package that deserves praise but is less than breathtaking. The story is simple and not very engaging.
8.0 Graphics
The game runs without a hitch and there are some beautiful examples of what is possible on Xbox 360. Kameo is a fine example that the best is yet to come.
8.5 Sound
A great score and enjoyable voice work that makes the experience feel a bit more magical.
8.5 Gameplay
No matter what generation this game is associated with you can't ignore the intelligent puzzles and wonderfully original playable characters.
7.5 Lasting Appeal
This game can easily be completed in a weekend. Co-op mode, collectibles, and the scoring system stretch out the experience but its still feels like it all ends too soon.

thats was the rating. the lasting appeal droped the score but i still think that this game will rock biggrin.gif I CANT WAIT

#5 unclepauly

unclepauly

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 November 2005 - 10:56 AM

Dude, I gave the demo a higher score than 8.4. Not by much though. I like to rate the games myself before I read reviews cuz they always have a knack of ruining my experience. I gave the demo a 9 anyways. The controls are about as solid and smooth as it can get and for me, that plays a big part.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users