jdkay20

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:36 PM

I went to target to see if I could play it there and they had it. I played for a while and then look around and they had a lot of 360 stuff. I don't know if this is normal but it was the first time I had seen the stuff. They had a lot of wireless controllers, the hard drive, the wood and hot rod faceplates, the wireless adapter, the memory card, PGR3, and Kameo. Plus they were unpacking some more games and it looked like NBA and Need for speed for 360. It was awesome. Sorry no pics.

#2 sp3cialk

sp3cialk

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE(jdkay20 @ Nov 16 2005, 06:43 PM)
I went to target to see if I could play it there and they had it. I played for a while and then look around and they had a lot of 360 stuff. I don't know if this is normal but it was the first time I had seen the stuff. They had a lot of wireless controllers, the hard drive, the wood and hot rod faceplates, the wireless adapter, the memory card, PGR3, and Kameo. Plus they were unpacking some more games and it looked like NBA and Need for speed for 360. It was awesome. Sorry no pics.

View Post

Yea I noticed my target had the most accessories in town last night... went ahead and picked up the play and charge kit.... they didn't have the HDD though... I thought that wasn't being released until the 22nd???

#3 jdkay20

jdkay20

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:47 PM

they didn't have the HDD though... I thought that wasn't being released until the 22nd???

it wasn't with the rest of the accessories it was in the case with the games and they only had 1

#4 jdkay20

jdkay20

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:54 PM

they also had this sweet gift card
user posted image

#5 Tfizzle

Tfizzle

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:55 PM

yea i saw a bunch last night when i was at target also. i was gonna pick up PGR3 but i didnt have the funds.

they only had 1 HD also.

#6 KingViper

KingViper

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 17 November 2005 - 06:16 AM

Yea, the set date for Xbox 360 stuff at Target was the 13th. Ours doesn't have any harddrives yet, but everything else is available. Stupid thing is, games aren't supposed to be sold according to Targets system till the 20th..idk whatever. Target never was good at keeping track of street dates for games.

Dont forget to apply for a Target Credit Card and save 10% on your purchase when you're pre-approved! wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users