No replies to this topic

#1 hitz

hitz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 02:17 AM

Hi

I have an Xbox I modded 2 years ago with the 007/Saved Game(Phoenix BIOS loader) exploit and I added a 160gb hard drive. It's subject to the startup reboot loop error, if itís not connected to a network connection. I think itís because of the font exploit.

A friend of mine told me there's a new UXE mod out now that has the auto installer and fixes the reboot problem. I want to upgrade my current machine to the new mod. My first thought was is if thereís an upgrade tutorial? I couldnt find one.

So my second thought and preference would be to restore the Xboxís factory C: drive image and start the new mod from scratch. When I moded it I made a copy of the factory C: drive in case I ever wanted to switch it back (I havenít). I have modded other people's and they've wanted them switched back. So I just copied the factory C: image back and the Xbox was back to its original state. I've only ever done that with original hard drive installed. What I need to know is can I copy my factory Xbox C:\ image to the new 160gb hard drive to restore the Xbox back to its original state? I think it will work but Iím not 100% sure. Has anyone ever tried this or heard of it being done before?

I really donít want to have to go through the hard swap hassle again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users