aic007

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 November 2005 - 04:47 AM

Just wondering, The post that was moved regarding the plasma seems to be gone. Also There were other topics that I had posted replied in and they too seem to have disappeared. I thinks someone doesn't like me huh.gif seriously though, it seems odd that some posts just disappear, I know I haven't been here that long but could someone please explain this strange phenomena. sad.gif Also the search seems to have been down for quite some time, any ideas?

#2 Carlo210

Carlo210

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 17 November 2005 - 04:49 AM

Topic abouta plasma tv in the games section?

2 + 2 = ?

They might behaving technical issues or just fixing stuff. I also have a problem with the search. When I get my 360 (hopefully next week), I won't be here much (at all), but I am sure that whatever problems they are having will be fixed by then.

Edited by Carlo210, 17 November 2005 - 04:51 AM.

#3 aic007

aic007

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 17 November 2005 - 04:54 AM

Yeah the post was moved to AV and now it is just gone period. If you click the post it gives an error now. I was kinda in a crunch for time as far as getting info on the topic and figured this was the best place to get a quick response. Should put it in there but figured more people check this board more frequently, I know I do. biggrin.gif

#4 VariableElite

VariableElite

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 November 2005 - 05:31 AM

It was probably merged to the "Which HDTV should I buy thread."

And expect something similar to happen to this thread as well, seeing as how it has nothing to do with games...

#5 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 17 November 2005 - 05:37 AM

Correct. I moved to the AV forum, and I imagine ts has merged it into the single thread as is policy for that forum. Was it this? http://forums.xbox-s...dpost&p=3045196

Links left here leading to topics merged into other topics in other forums leave dead trails, thus they don't stick around.

All the more reason to pick the proper forum when posting. Maintanence here is hell thanks to launch, so not everybody gets a PM when we have to sort out their posts...

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users