#1 Diesel_Man

Diesel_Man

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 20 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 November 2005 - 05:46 PM

So I went to my local gamestop yesterday and the guy working there told me that they were getting some games and accessories (including the wireless controller) today or possibly tommorow. He said they still had some preorders available for PD0 and the collector's edition and that I was guaranteed to get a copy when it came in. So I paid for that and a wireless controller. After class I'm gonna head back down there and see if they have it in yet. Now I just need the console to play it on...

btw I live in the state of Washington. Anyone else's gamestop getting games and accessories in today?

#2 hugoboss1

hugoboss1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:GAMING,HUNTING.SHOOTING,KILLING,AND GAMING.

Posted 17 November 2005 - 05:51 PM

yup i live in florida and i was called because i preordered COD2 and it is ready for me to pick up today. beerchug.gif

#3 grkfire

grkfire

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 17 November 2005 - 06:10 PM

Went to Gamestop yesterday to pick up PGR3 and they told me to pick up PDZ today, so I'll be there after work.

I've been scouring the web to find some type of review for PDZ but I haven't found anything new other than that Super Play one (which I can't read!!). blink.gif

I did find a little more detail on the scoring though.

From the swedish multiformat magazine "Super Play".It got a 9/10.Here are some comments:
Graphics - estheticly a 10/10, but glitches and small bugs cut down the technical knockout.9/10

Sound: The Shotgun gives "brainshaking" sound effects with an adrenaline-fuilled soundtrack.10/10

Control: ruthlessly tight, timelessly entertaining. The "upps" (the good things) eats upp the few "downs".9/10

Lastability: Concentrated campaign plus deathmatch-gaming which will survive this generation - and next.9/10

#4 sn4k13s

sn4k13s

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 17 November 2005 - 08:02 PM

i will be picking up a copy of pdz today and a wireless controller also.

now if i can just manage to get my hands on the 360.

#5 LowProfileWurm

LowProfileWurm

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 November 2005 - 08:31 PM

If anyone cares, www.bestbuybuzz.com has coupons for 10% off 360 games. It's at the bottom of the page. 10% is $6 here in the states which brings the price hike back down to reasonable (or makes the taxes go away). Whichever. Check em out.

#6 atomheartmother

atomheartmother

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts
  • Interests:woman booze hairy chickens ohh and XBOX!!

Posted 17 November 2005 - 08:49 PM

went to pick up my PD0 after getting a call that "ITS HERE!!!" well I go in and they say "ITS NOT HERE!!" WTF cant a store scheck before they call you to come and get it??? They said they looked at the boxes wrong and it was call of duty? I bought it anyways but damn... morons

#7 bullitt464

bullitt464

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 17 November 2005 - 08:52 PM

i figured perfect dark wouldnt actually be in any stores yet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users