• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 blaster rider

blaster rider

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 November 2005 - 09:14 PM

I the MS restore or whatever it was in the blue dashboard. im not sure if everyone has the blue one that i have but its the one where you run the linux in SC or what ever game you used. i have it so that it uses the stock dashboard again but it still wont let me online. im wondering if its because the linux installer is still on my harddrive, or if its because UX is still on my harddrive. im not sure what it is but i just wanna play halo2!! please help! thanks.

Edit: when i ran the trouble shooter it said it couldnt find the ip address (the same thing it said when i tried to get on live with UX)

Edited by blaster rider, 18 November 2005 - 09:22 PM.

#2 Friggenhugeorc

Friggenhugeorc

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:44 AM

It looks like you are Booting up the xbox WITH the Mod chip running. you want to boot it with the chip disabled.

#3 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 November 2005 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE(Friggenhugeorc @ Nov 20 2005, 11:51 AM)
It looks like you are Booting up the xbox WITH the Mod chip running. you want to boot it with the chip disabled.

View Post

Actually I'd say he has a softmod not a mod chip the
where you run the linux in SC or what ever game you used
Is a dead give away and SC stands for Splinter Cell

OK first the MS restore is probably just to get the MS dash runing again from the softmod as most render it unusable.
But if you want help on unistalling it so you can play xbox live again you will need to at least tell us what installer you used as there are many and they all do things in different ways.

But better yet actually post this in the
No-Modchip Hacks (exploits)

forum instead of here because it has nothing to do with unleashx other than the installer used it to softmod your xbox with its scripting

Edited by Jezz_X, 20 November 2005 - 02:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users