• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheSauce

TheSauce

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 11:12 AM

I have xbox version 1.6. I just installed the X3CE and the front panel replacement with the LCD and the buttons and such. I'm having two problems and am wondering if they are related. First problem is FRAG. My connections look good but I won't have a volt meter till tomorrow morning to actually check it. The other issue is the LED for button number 2 on the front panel does not light up. All the other buttons light up fine. Is there a possibility that these are related to each other or is it just maybe a dead LED or something like that.

This is my first mod chip install so any assistance would be wonderful. I will do some checks tomorrow when I get a volt meter and resolder all the points if need be.

Thanks in advance,
Sauce

#2 Polat

Polat

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 November 2005 - 11:18 AM

Ummm im not quite shure with these replacement panels but dont those led's mean something like if one is off there is a crappy connection somewhere, i dont know, just check to see if all your soldering is top notch.

#3 TheSauce

TheSauce

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 November 2005 - 09:56 PM

OK, I got the chip to load to the flashbios. I had missed a solder point. smile.gif

The X3 Front Panel is still acting funny. The LED for button number two still doesn't light up and the LCD screen flickers once when you turn it on and again when you turn it off but other than that I get nothing. I tried the contrast wheel on the X3ce chip but I still don't get anything.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Sauce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users