9 replies to this topic

#1 A-Train

A-Train

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 June 2002 - 08:52 PM

Hi Guys,

Any know the password for the chip only diagram. Those morons at gamegizmo didn't send anything but the chip. They were suppose to send wires, solder and passwords to their diagrams. NEVER BUY FROM GAMEGiZMO

#2 Duece

Duece

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 12 June 2002 - 08:55 PM

On the main page of this site they have wiring diagrams for all chips. blink.gif

#3 einhan

einhan

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 13 June 2002 - 04:47 PM

im lost here..... unsure.gif

#4 evildeadx213

evildeadx213

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 June 2002 - 05:31 PM

"paidorder" is the password!

I hope this helps, oh and by the way I've had only great experiances with gamegizmo.com. I've already made 3 seperate enigmah orders from them and they all can perfect. PCB chip, wires, and even solder. Maybe they made a mistake on your order. It does happen you know! smile.gif

#5 bigd_1

bigd_1

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 13 June 2002 - 05:56 PM

They emailed me the password, but no info on my shipment? Beginning to doubt them, hope I get it today, or tomorrow, after all that's why I paid $11 for overnight shipping.

#6 C-5

C-5

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 119 posts

Posted 14 June 2002 - 04:01 AM

I wonder... why in the hell do they have that password locked? It is everywhere.

#7 firerock

firerock

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 June 2002 - 05:06 AM

Okay, I ordered 5 (+3 free) from GameGizmo. I got $10 off coupon code. So, I used that code to pay for the overnight shipping. The chips came in this morning (I placed my order yesterday) without any problems at all. The package didn't has any installation pics, but it came w/ long color wires, solders, and chips. Since GameGizmo has diagram at their site, I have no problem locating them.

I am in the process of chipping my xbox. So far, I am pretty satisfied w/ their product and service. biggrin.gif

#8 firerock

firerock

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 June 2002 - 11:08 AM

Okay, I finished installing the chip that I got from GameGizmo. The chip works perfectly. I assume it is a beta chip that is on a pcb. The only things that it is missing is that I need to patch 3 games (or more games in the future) and no macrovision. Just like others have said, I don't really care much about macrovision.

I used Princo v2 DVDR and my xbox has no problem playing it. I did ran into problem w/ Geno Onimusha. The game is 4.53 gig and I have problem loading the game. But I have no problem loading smaller games (1.4 and 2.3 gig). I guess if you have bigger toc games, you need to spend a bit more cash on it. wink.gif

#9 clifface

clifface

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 16 June 2002 - 08:00 AM

anyway you can share that coupon code or tell us where you found it?

#10 firerock

firerock

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 17 June 2002 - 11:24 AM

The code is from a sponsored ad for the site. So, I don't want to just give it out and take the ad code from another site without you viewing their site. I would to share, but not sure if this forum allow you to post a link to another forum....don't want to ban for this....

MOD, is it okay for me to post a link to another site/forum?! ohmy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users