#1 Lippuzz

Lippuzz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 12:52 AM

hi there.

ik have a 160 gb harddisk, and a softmodded xbox using xboxhdm. Now is my quetion how to use this 20 gig which isn't used right now. I have read something about flashing your bios, and evtool. But i am unsure about how to use it, and if it also works on a softmodded xbox...

search function of the forums won't work sad.gif i did a search alredy on google bu could find anything usefull. Anybody who can help me a hand with this one?

#2 greenday54261

greenday54261

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 November 2005 - 02:00 AM

Any BIOS-flashing discussion does NOT apply to softmods.

EDIT: Oh, just reread the post and realized that you used HDM. How did you do it? If it was with any Ndure package, specifically Kingroach's, you should have all the space on your F drive or F and G. So you should probably re-softmod it with Kingroach's Ndure Package for XboxHDM. Then you will need to backup and reformat F to get all the space on it.

Edited by greenday54261, 20 November 2005 - 02:02 AM.

#3 Lippuzz

Lippuzz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:36 PM

i softmodded with the normal xboxhdm. i will do a search for Kingroach's pack for xboxhdm and see if i can get the extra space with it.

thnx!

#4 Lippuzz

Lippuzz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 02:02 PM

can you tell me how i use it?

just place the files which Kingroach's created in the C and E folder of xboxhdm and rebuild my harddrive again?

edit:
sorry, already found some info smile.gif

Edited by Lippuzz, 20 November 2005 - 02:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users