3 replies to this topic

#1 digital71

digital71

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 02:47 AM

Does anyone here have an empty (has no entires in it) dialog.tlk? I'm... creating something for Mimesis and the AU allows more than one dialog.tlk files to exist as long as they don't conflict with the origional. I've tried deleting them by hand with KotOR Tool, but it crashes whenever I click "Apply". If anyone has one, please let me know asap. Thank you for your time.

#2 digital71

digital71

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:32 PM

Come on, isn't anyone willing to help? I wanted to create a DLC package for AIOFP v3.0.1

#3 VoxAngel

VoxAngel

X-S Senior Member

• PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 November 2005 - 02:45 PM

Being willing to help, and being ABLE to help are two different things. Not many people (myself included) have made an attempt to create a new tlk file. Still, if I remember right, there are tools for this. I don't recall if they were NWN tools, or if there are any for KotOR, but I"m not sure how either would work out on the xbox.

This is a link for NWN tools (some of which actually work) http://nwvault.ign.c...view=Other.List

Holowan Labs is another place to look for a tlk tool, or ask about creating one.

#4 digital71

digital71

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 05:00 AM

Thanks. I appreciate your response.

QUOTE(VoxAngel @ Nov 25 2005, 02:52 PM) View Post

...I"m not sure how either would work out on the xbox....

Leave that to me wink.gif . I've spent quite a bit of time studying the XBL update and downloadable content for this game. I know most of the people here don't have a use for downloading mods from Mimesis, but those who have the official DLC will find it very useful (since you can't just drag and drop mods into the Override folder found in the DLC package).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users