5 replies to this topic

#1 JiGGiLo

JiGGiLo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 05:55 AM

Hey,
I recently softmodded my xbox, my dashboard was Unleash - I was moving smoothly and when i attemted to connect my XBox to my PC through Flash FXP it didnt work . I began to freak out and in an attempt to restore my old information i attempted to restore my old dashboard . Then realizing i didnt save it i erased my current dash with nothing - So now when i turn my box on i get "Call XBox Live" messages. I freaakeed out and am very confused, is there anything i can do to save my xbox?

I was using a tutorial that told me to back up my drive(manually), but i went with my friends word who said it does it automatically, has this disabled my xbox?

#2 misterhoangdai

misterhoangdai

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:21 AM

are you sure your message says to call xbox live or to call xbox customer support? what number are you getting on the top left corner of your screen? try booting a game and loading up the exploit. if that doesn't work then hotswap and rebuild your C drive.

#3 JiGGiLo

JiGGiLo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:28 AM

Do you have AIM or Messenger, and i'll quickly go over my status - you seem intellegent and friendly , and hopefully you could help me out smile.gif

#4 Epaige

Epaige

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:38 AM

First beat the crap out of your friend..Then get xboxhdm and hotswap and rebuild your drive..also you have to back up any time it tells you that as youved learned is Very important...And check my sig for link to Xboxhdm and hotswapping...And as soon as you get your box fixed back it up..Also Back up your eeprom and ftp it to your pc..

#5 JiGGiLo

JiGGiLo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 08:00 AM

Update : I am able to access games - but i have no dashboard ..
I have the error 13 - so luckily i can still boot from my disc.

Epiage there is a minor problem , ever since i first installed softmodding to my xbox it has configured with my live settings, i can't access XBL .. which also means i can't use Flash FXP. Thiss is a problem ..

All wires are connected but when i attempt to connect, it doesn't load or even try . It just brings up a box RIGHT away saying no connection, and without trouble shoot i'm stuck !

p.s XBL was working before softmod installation

Edited by JiGGiLo, 20 November 2005 - 08:03 AM.

#6 JiGGiLo

JiGGiLo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 04:46 PM

bump for solution

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users