#1 a9h3x

a9h3x

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 20 November 2005 - 01:38 PM

Well tonight I went over to my friends house who got an xbox 360 early and he had madden 2006... lets just say as a madden player I am impressed with the graphics but the gameplay needs alot of work in my opinion..heres the list of bullshit i have to say

1)there is no videos on the features or any tutorials on the new functions of the controller in the game

2) everytime u hit the qb in the backfield if the ball drops its always a fumble

3) there is no challenge the play

4) i scored a touchdown on the last seconds of the first half and it didnt give me the points....

dont get me wrong once u get used to the new feel the graphics are amazing but im wondering wtf is going on is madden always going to be fucked up?!

so then we went to walmart and bout perfect dark zero...all i can say about that is WOW...im not a big fps fan honestly all i play is madden... but pdz is amazing.

#2 Ces2k3

Ces2k3

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 20 November 2005 - 05:51 PM

well if it was another company besides EA i would just say dont worry im sure it will get patched, but since it is EA and if u check the nice punt return problem along with the other problems that are unfixed. The pc version is worse(not one roster update yet) while i hope they proove us wrong i really dont think its gonna happen

#3 slcsnkman

slcsnkman

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:04 PM

everytime u hit the qb in the backfield if the ball drops its always a fumble

For being such a big madden fan I think you would know more about the game. ANYTIME a QB is nailed and drops the ball..hell any player for that matter, it is a fumble blink.gif

#4 brooksie48

brooksie48

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 20 November 2005 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE(slcsnkman @ Nov 20 2005, 01:11 PM)
For being such a big madden fan I think you would know more about the game.  ANYTIME a QB is nailed and drops the ball..hell any player for that matter, it is a fumble  blink.gif

View Post

I think hes saying even if his arm is moving forward.

#5 a9h3x

a9h3x

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE(brooksie48 @ Nov 20 2005, 02:30 PM)
I think hes saying even if his arm is moving forward.

View Post

yeh even if you have made a forward pass if ur hit its a fumble..theres no not being a fumble no matter what

#6 Ces2k3

Ces2k3

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 08:39 PM

dude when ever a qb gets hit he does not fumble the ball . it should happen depending on what he was doing if this is the case then its gonna suck

#7 a9h3x

a9h3x

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 20 November 2005 - 09:21 PM

QUOTE(Ces2k3 @ Nov 20 2005, 03:46 PM)
dude when ever a qb gets hit he does not fumble the ball . it should happen  depending on what he was doing  if this is the case then  its gonna suck

View Post

yeh thats what im sayin, i know personally its not a fumble...but on the game if your hit no matter what the situation of the ball if it leaves the qb hand its a automatic fumble and there is no challenge so your basically screwed.

#8 Ces2k3

Ces2k3

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 21 November 2005 - 12:02 AM

SOUND LIKE THE old madden fumble glitch where u would see the animation of a forword pass but the ball would drop like a fumble. any how i went off and bought it due to the fact i am a madden fan(even thou i feel the 2k series steped their game up so much last year that EA had to pay off the nfl due to the fact that it would of gotten owned this year)

#9 JMan8108

JMan8108

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 487 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 21 November 2005 - 04:18 AM

im pry gonna be forced to buy madden being the NFL nut that I am but Id love to have ESPN be BC and throught emulation upgraded and look as good/better than madden with the ESPN 2k gameplay..but sadly my dreams pry wont come true...

#10 hugoboss1

hugoboss1

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Interests:GAMING,HUNTING.SHOOTING,KILLING,AND GAMING.
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 21 November 2005 - 06:10 PM

QUOTE(a9h3x @ Nov 20 2005, 03:28 PM)
yeh thats what im sayin, i know personally its not a fumble...but on the game if your hit no matter what the situation of the ball if it leaves the qb hand its a automatic fumble and there is no challenge so your basically screwed.

View Post

that why im so pissed at madden no challenges and last year they did a horrible job spotting the ball......i can care less if the graphics are great ...the game play need to be on the same level.....Ill rent it cause i stopped buying madden after the 2k series appeared.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users