#1 spyvie

spyvie

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 23 November 2005 - 09:35 AM

The first game I put in was pdz. Started a co-op game. First time through the spiders in the first level it froze but played fine after that. Then I tried out need for speed and the f'er freezes three times in the exact same place, right after the second race before anything is even saved. So I tried a few of the challenges. First 3 went fine, 4th froze in the middle. I hope it's just the disc (which looks flawless) but this is really pissing me off.

#2 kl0wn

kl0wn

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 23 November 2005 - 09:39 AM

Seems like a lot of people having this problem, I do too...just doesnt happen very much. Not sure if it's a heat problem or what, my 360 is in the open ;p

#3 spyvie

spyvie

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 23 November 2005 - 09:57 AM

Yeah, I have mine all by it's self on top of a dresser next to the t.v. stand so I would expect it has enough air. Although I do have it setting horizontal for stability, maybe it would be better standing up?

I know after some time my ps2 would only read some discs if it was stood on end. And remember all the ps1 units that would only play upside down. I hope I don't have to look forward to the same behavior out of my 360.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users