tihspeed

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 November 2005 - 07:11 PM

With the arrival of the 360 I've gotten a little more interested in the functions of my xbox. I figure if I mess up the xbox I'll always have my 360. I was messing around with my dashboard trying to install a movie or a gif file and found this was not possible with evox x but I hear that avalaunch does support some of these functions. So this is where I found some trouble. I'm really getting tired of loading evox x and then booting to avalaunch. So I had a couple of questions for a while now and I figure this would be the perfect time.

I loaded M8 bios and not the xchip bios on my xchip. Should I switch to the xchip bios? Is there any reason for switching? I found the M8 bios first and installed them and have had no problems.

My xchip has more than one bio slot. I wanted to know if I put avalaunch bios in another slot if I could just boot to avalaunch in another bios bank. Since I already have it installed.

thanks

#2 tihspeed

tihspeed

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 December 2005 - 01:59 AM

I figured it out, just wanted to say thanks for all the comments. I never would have figured it out without so much input. biggrin.gif

Edited by tihspeed, 10 December 2005 - 02:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users