4 replies to this topic

#1 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:25 PM

I just tried out cod 2 on live. I have noticed that the maps that I have played so far are exactly like what call of duty 1 was for the pc. They added some newer things and such but the layout is basically the same. I thought this was suppose to be a new game? I dont really mind though b/c I loved cod 1 on the pc and I remember how the maps are. I just thought it was suppose to be a new game or something. I dont bother with the single player though.

#2 Irish GrumPy

Irish GrumPy

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:xbox!
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:28 PM

remember when bungie brought out a game called "halo2"? theres a website called halo2sucks.com for the opposite reason why your complaining about CoD, dont try fix it, if it isn't broken, COD is such a good game, and so is part 2, simply because of the fact, its not much different. rolleyes.gif

#3 Killa420

Killa420

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:31 PM

Ya, I am loving it. Brought back some memories of when I use to play it on the pc. I think I like it better than perfect dark. I am still having trouble with the aiming in pd compared to cod 2

#4 KAGE360

KAGE360

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,173 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 November 2005 - 05:20 PM

havent played CoD1 on the PC so i wouldnt know. i played the multiplayer on CoD2 for about a half hour and it was a blast. i was initially let down by the 8 player limit but didnt even notice it when i started playing. the game is very fun and addicting online and i dont even like deathmatch type games.

#5 aic007

aic007

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 November 2005 - 05:45 PM

this game so far has taken up the most time in my 360. I can stop playing. Really glad that they put this in the bundle as opposed to a sport game when DOA was pushed back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users