• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 ksteiner

ksteiner

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Interests:Ummmm videogames, computers, soccer.
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:52 PM

You guys ive been thinking if i should get a ps3 or a 360 help me choose i dont wanna make a bad desision, so what can u guys tell me? uhh.gif

By the way the original xbox is the greatest i will never sell it even if i get a ps3 or a 360. smile.gif

#2 OpticNurv

OpticNurv

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:55 PM

x360, mainly because the modding horizons for xbox are so expansive it's not even funny, as opposed to the ps2, so boring that if anyone did even wanna mod it they'd have to be a 40 year old who lives in his mothers basement te even be bored enough to make a serious stab at it

#3 ksteiner

ksteiner

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:57 PM

Yeah but is ps3 actually better will it have better games and graphics???

#4 Fireagle89

Fireagle89

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:58 PM

im def buying a 360, but im going to preorder about 4 ps3's just to sell. i know its horrible but w.e im greedy lol

#5 Skyblast

Skyblast

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Interests:anime, jpop, video games, technology, movies. basically anything that won't get me laid ;)
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 November 2005 - 10:58 PM

Kind of early for this topic, don't you think? The PS3 is nowhere near released, and all we've seen is some smoke'n'mirrors trailers.

They've both got their ups and downs. If you're into online play, XBOX is tons ahead of Sony. However, Sony's got a huge library, as well as 100% backward compatability. The best way to decide is to try both and see what works for you, not listen to a bunch of fanboys. biggrin.gif

Personally, I can see myself getting both consoles.

Edited by Skyblast, 24 November 2005 - 10:59 PM.

#6 ksteiner

ksteiner

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 11:02 PM

The ps3 kinda looks like from the future you know the way it looks.

#7 OpticNurv

OpticNurv

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 24 November 2005 - 11:03 PM

dont judge a book by it's cover, i think the pinto is a hella sick looking car (given i'm probably the only one) but look how much of a junker that is...

#8 Manobeer

Manobeer

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 24 November 2005 - 11:14 PM

A serious gamer would consider both systems, but you will get fanboys from either side saying that the other sucks balls.

If there are games you MUST PLAY on either unit, buy that one.

As for buying for just modding possiblities, no one on either side knows the future.

My advice if you have the money now and you can find a 360 retail, buy it. How much time playing are you gonna miss from here till you find a PS3 and how much would all that game time be worth to you?

#9 ksteiner

ksteiner

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 01:19 AM

Look i am a serious gamer im basicly a game freak. I heard the ps3 has better graphics
is that true or are they the same? What about the revolution i heard thats gonna be nice its soo dam small and the little ipod controller thing looks cool, like imagine play star wars just stabing some guy with a light saber and what about the snes games and n64. You know what leave the ps3 out of this i hate sony i dont know what i was thinking anyways a game system is judged by the gameplay not by the graphics or big ass library like sony. Just cause sony has so many games it doesnt mean that it is better than the original xbox. If nintendo revolution is cheaper which probly will be and has decent enough graphics then i dont know tough pick between the 360 and the rev.

#10 Ballz2TheWallz

Ballz2TheWallz

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,505 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 November 2005 - 01:23 AM

if your die hard xbox fan, none of those games are leaving. Thats why im staying regardless of what sony does, and if in some twilight zone they get all of MSs exlcusives i still wont go to them, fucking. horrible. controller. why do people think its the greatest thing in the world

#11 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 25 November 2005 - 01:37 AM

it depends how long you want to wait also? the 360 is now!

man i love having money, not having to make these decisions - i just buy them all!

#12 acemilo

acemilo

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,828 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 November 2005 - 01:59 AM

Anyone who thinks the ps3 will look significantly better than 360 is a damn fool. It will look the same, maybe marginally better, not leaps and bounds.

#13 guidop

guidop

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 03:30 AM

QUOTE(hamwbone @ Nov 25 2005, 10:44 AM)
it depends how long you want to wait also? the 360 is now!

man i love having money, not having to make these decisions - i just buy them all!

View Post

SO TRUE, i'm exactly the same

#14 guidop

guidop

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 03:40 AM

i think the revolution is going to retail for 250 or something. they have already said that the system will be cheaper than our competitors.

graphically ps3 and the 360 are exactly the same. ps3 won't be any better like people are saying

#15 ksteiner

ksteiner

X-S X-perience

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 03:35 PM

I hope the reviolution graphics are nice cause i go for cheap things if others are soo expensive and by the way i dont work i might be getting a paper route and i would probly have enough for for a 360 or a ps3 or revolution by march or june. 360's are so damn expensive i dont have money i dont get any money from my parents weekly like other kids, I work hard for my things like my games and my consoles and im proud of that. Just gotta wait 1 year and a half till im old enough to work. But for now i might be sticking to my xbox with xbmc and all that sweet stuff and my gamecube which yesterday i played for like 30 mins i hadnt played for like 6 months. See my parents never bought me a single game i got that zelda pack which was almost 2 years ago, i had to trade a game to get my second game. I got cheap parents they are very strict. You know if those people from smashmyxbox.com got enough donations to buy a 360 and break it then maybe i could do something like that because at least i'd keep it i wouldnt be smashing it like retards like them grr.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users