Photo

Do You Have An Xbox 360 And Is It Working Fine?

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you have an Xbox 360 and is it working fine?

Do you have an Xbox 360 and is it working fine?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#151 ferrari_rulz_02

ferrari_rulz_02

X-S Transcendental

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,395 posts
  • Interests:my girfriend, then the xbox<br />and yes, it is in that order
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 December 2005 - 06:45 AM

QUOTE(EternalShinigami73 @ Dec 5 2005, 12:41 PM) View Post

most people just dont read the manual and have user errors....

with regards to what?

#152 witte

witte

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:your sister, and from time to time your mother, if she's up for a threesome
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 05 December 2005 - 07:18 PM

i guess i'll be waiting for decent mods.. i'm not really into the gaming scene (except for quake 3 on PC wink.gif ) so i don't think the games are worth all the money just to play them for 1 or 2 times. i only need a decent media centre with some extra options. so far my Xbox will do fine i guess wink.gif i'm just curious on how easy/hard it will be to mod the 360. Looking forward to it on that point wink.gif

#153 itachi117

itachi117

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 December 2005 - 11:50 PM

QUOTE(Ap0[41yp$3 @ Nov 24 2005, 04:26 PM) View Post

i cant find anymore...no one can tell me when they are getting a new shippment....bastards. i bet all the employees bought 'em...

Best Buy os getting their new shipment in on....wait for it, wait for it....Dec 16 2005

QUOTE(Ap0[41yp$3 @ Nov 24 2005, 04:26 PM) View Post

i cant find anymore...no one can tell me when they are getting a new shippment....bastards. i bet all the employees bought 'em...

Best Buy os getting their new shipment in on....wait for it, wait for it....Dec 16 2005

#154 Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 06 December 2005 - 02:06 AM

no problems at all. other than its pretty loud when playing a game.

#155 Arauna1337

Arauna1337

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:46 AM

One of many that are broken...

I went to a local place to send mine in, not the biggest town in the world and the guy knew what I was sending because he had already had at least 3....

I got mine launch day.. so 3 that quick.. wow. I wonder how many they have had then.

Xbox uses DHL to ship. and there are 15 DHL locations near here. This is one... on the outskirts of town... Less populated area.

So? Still think only 1% are defective MS?

QUOTE(EternalShinigami73 @ Dec 4 2005, 07:41 PM) View Post

most people just dont read the manual and have user errors....

So, when people call MS and they said ok its broken send it in, because in order for them to pay for it to be sent in they have to authurize it.

#156 Giacecco

Giacecco

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 68 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 06 December 2005 - 08:29 AM

Got mine on launch date in the London area, no problems until now, even if I admit that I had no time to play more than a few hours. The power brick is close to a series of little holes I have in the wall going outside for safety reasons (gas-powered fireplace etc.) so it should be kept cool. On the contrary, the console is tight between the old Xbox and the shelf with the tv on... but it appears to be fresh even after a couple of hours playing PGR3. I hope I did not speak too early.

#157 wietje

wietje

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 04:31 PM

Works great, the only thing is the incredible noise it makes.
Looks like a plain taking of wink.gif

Edited by wietje, 06 December 2005 - 04:35 PM.

#158 Flagg00

Flagg00

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:18 PM

IGN posted an article this morning about the Glitches... and M$ is actually on the record. You can find more information here: IGN Xbox360 Glitchez!

#159 loserkid182

loserkid182

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 06 December 2005 - 08:28 PM

Well S**t p**s f**k c**t

Mine gave me the 3 red salute on the 3rd (got it on 2nd and had no probs on the day)

psu is raised, console is horizontal on a table with loads of ventilation.

Pointed a fan on the right (bottom) of the 360 helped only a little.

Was fine since saturday until last night after watching Goldmember DVD (scotty don't) and playing 3 hours of PGR3, i popped in a dvd and it played 10 seconds of it and I got the White screen.

Rebooted and got the 3 reds.

grr.gif

Left for an hour (3am at this time)

tried again, still no luck.

Unplugged psu and left it, called MS today (got an indian call centre) they will be sending me a box in a couple of days and i have to pop the box and the hd in it (nothing else)

I asked if i'd get the same HD back and she said I would (not sure how true this is - I have a load of saved PGR replays on it)

Once they receive it I should get it back in ~ 5 days

toypaj - pissed off punk pop.gif

#160 alg20

alg20

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:24 AM

Well, so far for me, it only stalls when I am playing a game and the game kinda has a whole lot of things going on and I try to get to the dashboard, by pressing the middle button, Y and then Yes to exit. Just gotta take off and back on. Now in Halo 2 when playing online, don't even wanna go there. I c ghosts is all I gotta say! Usually in Lockout. Other than that, actual gameplay and whatever else... heck I love it!

Halo 3 needs to hurry up and so does PS3 so i can play Metal Gear 4. Oh yes and Revolution so I can play Zelda....... i love video games won't ya say.

:beerchug.gif: For all uzz that still drool over it, 360!

#161 Eeyorg

Eeyorg

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:23 PM

mine is working fine.

#162 linksmechanic

linksmechanic

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 07:54 AM

I've had a 360 since launch. No prIoblems whatsoever so far. Woo hoo! I just decided to purchase the 2 year extended warranty though.

#163 dewwman

dewwman

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 December 2005 - 04:21 AM

Got my system final, had to get a core system. Had the system for 4 days only had about 4hours of game play on it. Froze up, got error 71, error 74. Now the system just flashes red nothing on the screen. Have to mail it back. This sux!! grr.gif

#164 clickerX

clickerX

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 05 February 2006 - 12:00 PM

i have one and its working fine modded

#165 MF29

MF29

X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 14 May 2006 - 11:14 PM

in my opinion buying a 360 is pointless, why would i buy a console that is basically a console that plays music and play online, the 360's line up is basically updated graphics from the regular xbox, the xbox's graphics are good enough for me, i have to buy no games for my xbox, i just download and ftp, if i get a 360 i would be spending about 40-60 dollars on a game that i might not like or is a game that is on the xbox as well, that i could get for free with lower graphics, to be honest i might not ever buy a 360 untill someone finds out how to modd it, or until it is about 200-300, right now a modded xbox is the best system ived ever had, i really dont need more systems right now, my xbox has like 120 Gbs contained of emulation,xboxgames, music, and videos, isnt that just awsome?, i would be spending 40-60 dollars on a 360 game, but i could get a 160 GB hardrive for jusy 30 dollars more, come on man you cant beat that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users