• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bubbalynch

Bubbalynch

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Interests:Gaming Consoles, PC's, Electronics, Music, Movies, Sports ect.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:17 AM

Ok, i have Evo-X as my main dash, and also have XBMC..err.. HAD it anyway. Then installed Avalaunch from Auto Installer Deluxe. It worked fine, but i noticed that when i go to iTools/Dashboards it only shows Avalaunch and MS Dash now.. no XBMC.

So i FTP'ed my machine and see that XBMC is still there on my E: Drive but i cant get to it from my console for some reason. If i have to uninstall Avalaunch to get it back ill do it, but is there anyway to go about this? I really like XBMC the best of all my dash's. This sucks,lol.

Be Warned, im a bit of a newb when it comes to the FTP directories and different dash files and such, but im a pretty quick learner. Any sudgestions on the matter would be greatly appriciated. Thanks in advance.

-Bubbalynch

#2 Bubbalynch

Bubbalynch

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Interests:Gaming Consoles, PC's, Electronics, Music, Movies, Sports ect.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:22 AM

*Bump* Is this thing on?

#3 Vasago

Vasago

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE(Bubbalynch @ Dec 7 2005, 08:29 AM) View Post

*Bump* Is this thing on?

Uhm...yes...but since your default dash is EvolutionX, this isn't an Avalaunch config question now is it? -so you're in the wrong forum!

If you just wanted to install Avalaunch as an application, you should have gotten the clean dash from the usual places, and placed it under your apps folder, or whatever you call it on your system. Sounds to me like you used an autoinstaller which f***** up your EvoX configuration, so you should really be seeking help in the EvoX forum...no help to get here...until you see that Avalaunch is AMAZING and want that as your default dash instead...in which case you should read the FAQ before asking questions tongue.gif

Regards,
Vasago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users