sp3cialk

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 November 2005 - 10:41 AM

Ok... this is weird... was like 4 missions from beating the game on Hardend and once I finished the mission I was on it went back to the trainning mission... I went back and checked on the mission select and the only missions unlocked was the one I had just beat and the trainning mission... What gives??? I really don't wanna have to play through all those missions again. Has this happened to anyone else?

#2 mecoo2

mecoo2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 03:12 PM

Since everything is wireless and its bad for your cells what happens if you play for like 5 hours would you get sick??

#3 Ozy

Ozy

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts
  • Interests:Gamming,<br />Women,<br />Films,<br />Fine Food,<br />Drinking With My Mates<br /> - Not In That Order.

Posted 25 November 2005 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE(mecoo2 @ Nov 25 2005, 02:19 PM) View Post

Since everything is wireless and its bad for your cells what happens if you play for like 5 hours would you get sick??

beerchug.gif
Funny Guy. First post as well.

Tell me mate, do you think that just because you don't have your radio or TV on the microwaves and radio waves aren't there?

There are hundreds of radiation signals going through your head right not, from cell phone signals to military communications, I hardly think that RF signals of 2.4GHz from the x360 will cause you any damage.

The only people who care about radio radiation are the bleeding protestors, in their middle fourties, trying desparitely (sp) to hold onto their hippy days.

Edited by Ozy, 25 November 2005 - 03:23 PM.

#4 slamzeedoor

slamzeedoor

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE(sp3cialk @ Nov 25 2005, 10:48 AM) View Post

Ok... this is weird... was like 4 missions from beating the game on Hardend and once I finished the mission I was on it went back to the trainning mission... I went back and checked on the mission select and the only missions unlocked was the one I had just beat and the trainning mission... What gives??? I really don't wanna have to play through all those missions again. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes, I have this exact same problem. Very frustrating. I emailed Activision tech support to find out if they have an answer. I haven't seen may report the bug yet. Do you have more than 1 profile? I have 2 - one Xbox Live Profile, and another for my son wihich is not Xbox Live.

#5 sp3cialk

sp3cialk

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE(slamzeedoor @ Nov 25 2005, 02:42 PM) View Post

Yes, I have this exact same problem. Very frustrating. I emailed Activision tech support to find out if they have an answer. I haven't seen may report the bug yet. Do you have more than 1 profile? I have 2 - one Xbox Live Profile, and another for my son wihich is not Xbox Live.

Thanks for the reply... no I only have 1 profile... if you find out any info let me know...

#6 Lerxst

Lerxst

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Interests:UNIX

Posted 26 November 2005 - 01:57 AM

Same here. I finished the first four missions (not in one consecutive sitting) then it took me back to the training mission.

Somethin's up dry.gif

#7 Glock.45

Glock.45

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 26 November 2005 - 05:54 PM

I called tec support after loosing my game save and this is a known issue. I lost my game save after I recovered my profiled on another box. Sucks bad. mad.gif

#8 dmack_901

dmack_901

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Interests:N/A

Posted 26 November 2005 - 11:32 PM

I gave mine 3 strikes, and it struck out. I only have one profile, never brought anything over from my old Xbox, never messed with anything, and have come to the conclusion it's a programming error. Does everyone have the premium, or is this happening to those who save to memory cards too?

#9 Victor Von Doom

Victor Von Doom

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:26 AM

this has happend to my brother 3 times over 2 days playing on easy then regular campaigns doesnt matter how far he gets it just craps out and some are locked some arnt that he already beat. this is on a premium

#10 brooksie48

brooksie48

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:09 AM

Same here, I was almost done beating the campaign on veteran. (premium)

#11 chazmann

chazmann

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 11:26 AM

This is so obviously simple to fix.

Let your xbox dash boot up and sign in to xboxlive. THEN start the game. You're progress will be saved from now on.

#12 slamzeedoor

slamzeedoor

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:37 PM

chazman - i always play signed into my xbox live account. this is not a solution. i got an email back from activision with the old "must be a bad disk" reply. not the issue, bad disks get stuck at loads, not saved game loads from the hard drive. i am an premium.

#13 sp3cialk

sp3cialk

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE(chazmann @ Nov 27 2005, 05:33 AM) View Post

This is so obviously simple to fix.

Let your xbox dash boot up and sign in to xboxlive. THEN start the game. You're progress will be saved from now on.

hahaha... yea that will fix it... dry.gif

#14 hamwbone

hamwbone

X-S Hacker

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 28 November 2005 - 12:55 AM

why do some people think the are so god damn smart, there are so many variables but they know the answer!

#15 sp3cialk

sp3cialk

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 28 November 2005 - 12:58 AM

Yea being that this isn't an isolated event I believe it's somethingin the coding... damn... guess you have to play it through in one sitting... mad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users