• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Supraman205

Supraman205

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 12:55 PM

Just came back from BB in secaucus NJ. They had ZERO (0) units. No Premiums no cores. I went there with plans of getting the laptop and emachines as well as the 360.

I was FIRST in line at my BB. I got there at 7 pm. I scored my emachines and laptop, but NO X360!!!

I'm kinda of bummed about it, but the lap and desktop are sweet for the price.

In conclusion, I am content. I got 2 VERY good deals, but wanted a 360.

We have to form a topic that is just for x360 dates.

I hear WAY to many rumors. Hopefully the hardcore gamers band together and get some accurate stocking info, because I want a 360 to PLAY not to off on Ebay.

#2 tiggersbowl1

tiggersbowl1

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 25 November 2005 - 02:02 PM

Lucky that you got the computers from Best Buy, my Best Buy is doing some crap with a $15 dollar gift card for every $100 you spend, went to Staples instead and dropped my $800 there.wink.gif

#3 Supraman205

Supraman205

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 02:46 PM

Yea, but you had to see the first 8 people in line. We were ALL waiting for a 360. One of the guys in line said his friend works at a BB and a big shipment was supposed to have come in. So for about 10 Solid hours I was thinking I was going to come home with a brand new 360.

I suppose I did atleast get my comp deals. If I didn't though... grr.gif I would have been seriously pissed.

So far I have camped twice for a 360 and both times came away empty handed. I just figured that they would have held SOME 360's back for Black Friday.

I really consider the comp deals like a consolation prize. They just BARELY justified my time spent outside. 10 hrs. in the cold sucks pretty bad.

I want a 360 so bad. I have PDzero just sitting beside me. I got it at costco for $43 and thought it was a good deal.

Well, I guess I will hound every place this monday and tuesday, the new SUPPOSED more stock of 360 units coming in.

#4 grogger13

grogger13

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 05:49 PM

The thing I can think might be going on is that the shipments come in today and alot of what we heard would be that they are going to be available saturday of sometime after that. Maybe Best Buy and the other stores figure everyone is coming to the store on friday anyway, but if we put them out staurday it just extends the shoping.

#5 hooshies

hooshies

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:08 PM

supraman, i'm in nyc, and I too thought that best buy should have at least a few units for black friday.

camped outside the best buy on 86th and lex, in the freezing cold (15 degrees F with the windchill)

so disappointed to walk away empty-handed.

I had also preordered from gamestop in oct, they said i won't be getting one till 2006.

...all in all, it's been a shitty week

#6 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,500 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 25 November 2005 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE(hooshies @ Nov 25 2005, 03:15 PM) View Post

supraman, i'm in nyc, and I too thought that best buy should have at least a few units for black friday.

camped outside the best buy on 86th and lex, in the freezing cold (15 degrees F with the windchill)

so disappointed to walk away empty-handed.

I had also preordered from gamestop in oct, they said i won't be getting one till 2006.

...all in all, it's been a shitty week

my gamestop said all preorders will be filled by x-mas, you might not be waiting as long as you think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users