• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thesparkleman

thesparkleman

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 11:22 PM

I just installed my xecuter2 lite and it actually works. But I thought I had to do something else before my backups would work? But I put them in and the booted like a dream. Why would I need evox then if this is working?

Also, now that I have the chip installed, if I want to play Xbox live, all I have to do is turn off the chip, right? Or do I have to do anything else?

One more thing, What is the point for me to put a switch on the flash protection? Why would I want to flash?

Thanks for your help.

#2 CaliSurfer008

CaliSurfer008

X-S Knowledgebase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,458 posts
  • Interests:Brahm is a whore
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 April 2003 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE (thesparkleman @ Apr 17 2003, 04:22 PM)
I just installed my xecuter2 lite and it actually works. But I thought I had to do something else before my backups would work? But I put them in and the booted like a dream. Why would I need evox then if this is working?

Also, now that I have the chip installed, if I want to play Xbox live, all I have to do is turn off the chip, right? Or do I have to do anything else?

One more thing, What is the point for me to put a switch on the flash protection? Why would I want to flash?

Thanks for your help.

If you just installed your chip to burn backups onto a cd and play em...then you are fine right now

If you want to be able to FTP, Telnet, IGR, Update Hard Drive, etc. you need the EvoX Dash

With the chip installed and the original MS dash...you'll still be able to play backups because you are using a modified bios...

the flash jumper is for people who want to use the newer features that come out and update their bioses...and if the jumper is on...they wont accidentally flash the chip w/ a bad bios or somethin and screw themselves over

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users