2 replies to this topic

#1 biglen

biglen

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 05:00 PM

bill gates wonders why there is piracy?look at all this hype he has created.we all know he has tons of 360's that could be on the market but he wants to be a whore and create a demand.people are getting ripped off left and right because of what he is doing.fuck him,i will wait until i find one for retail and maybe,maybe buy 1 game to hold me over until there is a hack.i want the least amount of things in my house that have the MS logo on it.i will buy an aftermarket controller and hd connectors.my 360 will be chipped and i will get games for $5 or whatever the backups go for.just my opinion.

#2 Jonm888

Jonm888

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 26 November 2005 - 05:11 PM

There is piracy because people are two cheap to pay full price when they can get them for $5. Not because you can't get the system at launch. But you are right that some people target MS just because it is MS.

Edited by Jonm888, 26 November 2005 - 05:11 PM.

#3 Xombe

Xombe

X-S Xbox Xombe

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,198 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 26 November 2005 - 05:20 PM

Closed: Pirate your ass off ANYWHERE but here. And enjoy your smug sense of self-satisfaction that you are a loser.

Waiting is certainly your prerogative. Feel free to exercise it. However, we reserve the right to induce long waits on X-S accounts... Your call.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users