X-S Senior Member

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 November 2005 - 04:27 AM

QUOTE(xxstollmasterxx @ Nov 26 2005, 07:55 PM) View Post

im no trying to advertise or anything but i found another site which sells it Cases-Cradles-Cables

is there anyone that can get the backround information on this site? and if so where?

Im interested in this, even though its $600. I want one now. How does this site look?

#2 rulski

rulski

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:27 AM

Don't waist your money on the price. Major Nelson, just posted that MS is shipping consoles to retailers every week, despite the rumors of people saying they are not. Just wait until this week and pick up a system for the original price.

#3 amb7247

amb7247

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 564 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 27 November 2005 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE(rulski @ Nov 26 2005, 11:34 PM) View Post

Don't waist your money on the price. Major Nelson, just posted that MS is shipping consoles to retailers every week, despite the rumors of people saying they are not. Just wait until this week and pick up a system for the original price.

I just got a new 27" HD ready tv. I should probably order two sets of component cable. One for my dvd player to my receiver and another from receiver to my tv. I know the premium comes with a 8 footer. Just want to be ready so I'll have everything.

#4 LANDON14

LANDON14

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:39 AM

QUOTE(amb7247 @ Nov 26 2005, 11:49 PM) View Post

I just got a new 27" HD ready tv. I should probably order two sets of component cable. One for my dvd player to my receiver and another from receiver to my tv. I know the premium comes with a 8 footer. Just want to be ready so I'll have everything.

Now I'm not an Audio\Video expert but why not use one set of component cables straight to your TV and then an optical or coax digital from your DVD to the reciever? Tis what I did and it works swell. biggrin.gif

#5 tirri313

tirri313

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 27 November 2005 - 06:44 AM

QUOTE(amb7247 @ Nov 27 2005, 12:49 AM) View Post

I should probably order two sets of component cable. One for my dvd player to my receiver and another from receiver to my tv.

Yah, if you connect your device's video directly to the TV instead of running it through the reciever, in theory you are supposed to get a better signal.

#6 DarkEclypse

DarkEclypse

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 27 November 2005 - 08:20 AM

QUOTE(tirri313 @ Nov 27 2005, 12:51 AM) View Post

Yah, if you connect your device's video directly to the TV instead of running it through the reciever, in theory you are supposed to get a better signal.

Yes all high end HDTV sets should have multipal component connections on the back.. Mine has 3, 1 for the Xbox 1 for the PS2 and one for the cable box.. Plus a DVI for the DVD player. Its not smart to go threw the receiver first then to the tv since the video is being proccessed there then set out to the tv.. so straight to the tv is a must if you want a great picture.

Edited by DarkEclypse, 27 November 2005 - 08:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users