20 replies to this topic

#1 broadd

broadd

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 03:04 AM

I've played the one player games in Unreal Championship, Ghost Recon, Mech Assault.

Playing as part of a tactical team on Ghost Recon on Live seems like it might be the most interesting, as opposed to racing or straight shooters.

What are other's experience?

Broadd

#2 dotKAMbot

dotKAMbot

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 05:34 AM

Those are my 3 favorites. I haven't played Ghost Recon much yet, but may get into it more. Right now, Unreal is my most played

#3 GREGWILLRULEYOU

GREGWILLRULEYOU

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,922 posts
  • Interests://///////////<br> <br>

Posted 18 April 2003 - 02:13 PM

GR all the way hopefully midnight club2 will give it a run for the money biggrin.gif

#4 Bravo

Bravo

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 02:24 PM

Ghost Recon is awesome but tricky to find someone on LIVE

#5 jaredkortje

jaredkortje

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 03:21 PM

I've seen things for Return To Castle Wolfenstein coming out in may and magazines and internet sites (ign) have said its gonna be the best game for live so far they said its awesome. I've bought the magazine with the demo cd of it and it looks pretty sweet a lot like the pc version but we'll have to see

#6 GoldenTiger

GoldenTiger

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 04:11 PM

NFL 2k3 is only $9.99 on amazon and is rated 9.1 out of 10 on gamespot. It has full Live support.

Motogp Online comes free with the starter kit... just have to play as a ghost unless you unlock the retail version tracks with the retail version by renting it for a weekend and playing it through.

My favorite online game by far is Capcom vs. Snk 2 EO... online play with voice is so much fun on it that it's absurd!

#7 TB_88

TB_88

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, tennis, and sports and also computers...
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 18 April 2003 - 04:47 PM

I wanna to buy UC but is it laggy when u play 16 palyers becouse with bots it's like cs on 133mhz LOL biggrin.gif ...

#8 dotKAMbot

dotKAMbot

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 02:31 AM

the only thing I don't like about GR is playing with the little kids, that don't take it seriously... I mean I know it is only a game, but whatever, it would be more fun if there was a real team. Maybe we should organize. Deathmatch on unreal is cool, cause you can just kill everyone. smile.gif

NFL 2K3 sounds like a good deal. I may have to pick it up.

If Return to Castle Wolfenstein is anything like the PC version, it will be lots of fun. I can't wait to try midnight club 2 either.

#9 FarmerB

FarmerB

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 09:24 AM

For my money it`s GR.
Once you`ve sussed out what your doing, unlocked the good weapons from the missions and found some like minded indivuduals to add to your friends list you find yourself playing some good tactical games. UT is better on the PC and I`ve still to get MotoGP original to unlock the tracks.
Thats my tupence worth smile.gif

#10 alf

alf

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 10:11 AM

Capcom vs SNK. I'm a Streetfighter nut

#11 leigao84

leigao84

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 12:02 PM

MA all the way. UC is fun, UT2k3 is funner (with the new Epic Bonus Pack). C v SNK 2 EO isn't bad, Ghost Recon is good but why not just play it on PC? RTCW might be tempting, but the free MP expansion is coming out for PC so I'm waiting on that. NFL2k3 is fun, but too many bad players (bad as in discons and cheaters!). Hockey rules, and if the goalies in NHL 2k3 weren't all stone walls I might have played that more often.

#12 TB_88

TB_88

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, tennis, and sports and also computers...
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 19 April 2003 - 05:17 PM

I have played UC on xbconnect and it was no lagg becouse n bots. (MAybe little lagg)
But does it lagg on live when u play 16 players???

#13 nettwerk

nettwerk

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 05:54 PM

Everytime I play UC it lags sometimes no matter how good the connection is.. nothing that bad though, and get tired of fragging.. wink.gif When wolfenstien comes out im gona play that 24/7.. I reloaded it on my computer and am having a blast playing it again.. lots of teamwork! even more with the headset beerchug.gif

#14 y220186

y220186

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 06:34 PM

Motogp 2 for me, now all those cheaters and backwards drivers are out of the way.....

#15 Spected!

Spected!

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 09:26 AM

MechAssault forever dudes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users