• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LiL_J

LiL_J

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 05:49 AM

Ok, I have exhausted every resource that I have.

Ok, here is what I've got,

I download (game name here) in an iso format and burned it onto a DVD-RW and it worked no problem.

Now I am trying to make a Emu DVD and it has been racking my brain. No matter what I do the Xbox says "No Disk". I am using the same DVD-RW disk and drive.

Now here is the strange thing. We know that the Xbox reads DVD-RW's cause of the download game that works. It seems when ever I make the xiso, I get nothing. Or do I. When I burn one of the emu's to a CD-RW it works perfect in the Xbox. So, what now. I have tried everything. I use Record now Max or what ever it is called and I have use nero. Same results with both. Any ideas or help would be great. Thanks

#2 wvss

wvss

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 April 2003 - 05:56 AM

How do you check your disc? in boXplorer?
Did you make sure the default.xbe of the emulator is at the root directory?

#3 LiL_J

LiL_J

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 April 2003 - 07:26 AM

Yes, i have done this. I can take the same images and burn then ro cd-rw and they work fine. But when i burn them to DVD-RW its a no go.

#4 LiL_J

LiL_J

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 09:15 PM

Bump. I still cant get these to work.

#5 King

King

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 30 April 2003 - 09:35 PM

Haven't done any EMUS yet, but how are yopu creating the image?

It may be that if was downloaded to test then it was formatted just for CD-RW (like the evox iso - it won't work off dvd-rw) and so won't boot on DVD-RW or DVD-R.

If you are compiling yourself are you using a "GDF" type image? or are you using data mode. If using data mode on DVD-R(W) are you setting it to UDF 128+3 No joliet?

These are the sort of things that we need to know...

#6 LiL_J

LiL_J

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 07:06 AM

I am useing a GFD image and making it with the program called gfdimage then I have tired burning it with several programs. i however have not tried this datamode thing. that is a thought that i should try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users