• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 superchicken

superchicken

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 12:14 AM

Hello everybody, I would like to say that krayzie MA Ndure Installer work like a charm for me and I was able to upgrade my HDD on my XBOX. But I have a problem , i'm having trouble backing up audio cd's to the Xbox's MS Dashboard. the message :might not be enough space on the hard drive to copy cd to it. I know it is on the C drive and there is limited space there. I have plenty of space on my E drive and F drive. Is there any way around this. I know I can use XBMC but will that let me play music thru my games such as GTA or Madden NFL 06 .does the xbox media center rip the cd to the e folder so that the ms dashboard would read it.
Thanks in advance for your help.
smile.gif

#2 misterhoangdai

misterhoangdai

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,145 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 29 November 2005 - 12:19 AM

actually, the MSDash rips your music to the E drive as well. if i remember correctly its somewhere in the TDATA folder. do you have any games backed up to your E drive? maybe thats why you don't have enough room. you can also try using VXCR to FTP your mp3's on your computer to your xbox's MS soundtrack.

Edited by misterhoangdai, 29 November 2005 - 12:20 AM.

#3 krayzie

krayzie

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,340 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 November 2005 - 06:05 AM

yes the music is stored on E. maybe it has to do with xboxhdm corruption problem. backup E then format it and then ftp back the backup and see if that helps. also delete the E:\cache folder.

#4 superchicken

superchicken

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 07:23 PM

ok I will give that a try to see if that helps. I would hate to redo it all. Wow ..regarding the xboxhdm corruption problem, that explains why i had to redo the soft mod when I upgraded the harddrive on my xbox. If I was to just replace the TDATA folder from a good known backup do you think that will fix the problem? unsure.gif

#5 deadparrot

deadparrot

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,300 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:00 PM

Possibly, but I'd try deleting E:\Cache\ and formatting X, Y, and Z first.

#6 superchicken

superchicken

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 05:57 AM

I just want to say Thanks to everybody. I was able to fix the problem thanks to your awesome input. I ftp a know good back up of the TDATA and UDATA and that correct the problem. I am so Happy!!!!! I can backup my music again!!!! happy.gif laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users