jlet19

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 29 November 2005 - 05:21 AM

how do i change the bootup dash?

ok i will make the story as short as i can so maybe someone can help me.

my friend dropped his xbox off by my house(modded with big hdd) so i could transfer all of his saved games 2 my xbox cuz memcard wasnt the best option.

well i never got around to that cuz his xbox overheated shut down and is hdd(unlocked) burnout, so i sent it to WD and they gave me the a brand new black hdd 250 gigs.

so i get his new hdd put it in my xbox and run x-disk to format the drive. then i run autodeluxe to add the apps and dashboards etc.

so now i put the hdd back in his xbox and it boots up the hacked bios and it works but it loads the m$ dash. in game reset works so i know the bios are being loaded.

how do i change the bootup dash?

Thanks.

#2 oxjeremy334

oxjeremy334

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,844 posts
  • Interests:Being a Rhinestone Cowboy
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 29 November 2005 - 06:01 AM

Install the dash that you want to come up from the AID disc to different partitions until it finally works.

#3 RandomH3ro

RandomH3ro

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Computers, xbox, and dirtbikes
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 30 November 2005 - 11:52 AM

well im not sure if u could gain ftp access through ms dash although u can do igr, but u could use a game exploit to gain ftp access and use flashfxp o any good ftp program look for the dash in prolly C or E and transfer the one u want, the aid u have might allow u to gain ftp access also good luck..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users