p$ilocybin

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 30 November 2005 - 02:39 AM

i am intensely into nfs most wanted. after playing it non stop almost for 12 hours sraight i came to a conclusion. every car is in the same spot everytime you restart a race. i dont know if this is what they wanted but they could of made the game better by using better AI. put cars in different locations so when your dragging or whatever its harder. after restarting a drag 3 times because of accidents i end up memorizing where the cars are so its mad easy

Edited by p$ilocybin, 30 November 2005 - 02:40 AM.

#2 dante327

dante327

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 November 2005 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE(p$ilocybin @ Nov 30 2005, 02:46 AM) View Post

i am intensely into nfs most wanted. after playing it non stop almost for 12 hours sraight i came to a conclusion. every car is in the same spot everytime you restart a race. i dont know if this is what they wanted but they could of made the game better by using better AI. put cars in different locations so when your dragging or whatever its harder. after restarting a drag 3 times because of accidents i end up memorizing where the cars are so its mad easy

thats the only way to win those drags is to memorize the cars....they put so many in there its almost impossible to win

#3 vintage_guitar

vintage_guitar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 November 2005 - 05:51 AM

lol good luck at winning without memorizing cars, it's perfectly placed to kill you. hell, i like it because i know where to smash opponents into.

Edited by vintage_guitar, 30 November 2005 - 05:52 AM.

#4 deacon187

deacon187

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:40 AM

at least with the porshe you can drive under the big trucks

#5 Vinestrike77

Vinestrike77

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 08 December 2005 - 09:42 PM

That's the way it was meant to be. It will be nearly impossible to beat a drag race without memorization. Most wanted is a great game specially with a surround sound, and a HDTV>

#6 deacon187

deacon187

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 03:22 AM

i just finished career mode last night and damn after beating razor and getting the bmw back, trying to escape is suicide, took me an hour and about 25 tries b4 i could finally get away, you wont complain about the AI when you get to that point, soon as you start you have a good 15 vettes and 10 SUV's on your ass, enjoy beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users