• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 stellar

stellar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 08:39 PM

After desperately trying to hook up my solderless SmartXX V2, I got the Xbox to power on. The lights on the chip are solid blue. The Xbox boots to the MS dashboard. I'm pretty sure its because I missed the correct D0 hole. Does anyone have a diagram that clearly shows which is the correct one?

Again, I am using an Xbox v1.6, SmartXX V2 SLE w/ Spider Adaptor

Thanks.

EDIT----

OK it will not power on. With the adapter in without the chip, the solid blue light would come on, and the Xbox would boot to the MS dash. When I put the chip on, it frags, and I am pretty sure its because I have the wrong d0.

Edited by stellar, 30 November 2005 - 08:47 PM.

#2 stellar

stellar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:37 AM

Update: I've tried a few different spots, still fragging. There has to be a diagram for me somewhere showing the D0 spot. (for the Spider adapter solderless).

#3 T-Bagz

T-Bagz

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:20 AM

I know you didn't buy their chip, but Xecuter has good guides;

http://www.teamxecut...c79d50634aad915

This shows you the D0 on the 1.6

#4 stellar

stellar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:27 AM

Thanks for the input. That does have some great pics, but it shows the D0 underneath the motherboard. I'm pretty sure I don't need the underside of the motherboard using the spider adapter. PLEASE someone slap me if i'm wrong.

EDIT:

Here is a pic of what I got.

IPB Image
Maybe someone can correct me if i'm wrong here, because I couldn't find a tutorial on how to install the adapter and the chip, but I put the adapter on top of the motherboard, then slid the chip onto the pins. All of the legs of the adapter are in holes, and I beleive the leg that points southeast is for the D0, which I can't find.

#5 stellar

stellar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:56 AM

This suckssss. I can tell I'm close, but I can't find the damn spot for the last leg of the adapter. I can't find a single tutorial or picture for that spider adapter. Anybody?

#6 stellar

stellar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 03:30 AM

Maybe this will be easier to answer....

On a v1.6 Xbox, is there a D0 spot on TOP of the motherboard, as opposed to underneath it?

#7 stellar

stellar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 04:25 AM

AHA....soo close... just found this diagram of my spider adapter:

IPB Image

The top image is EXACTLY what i have been looking for. only one problem. it doesnt say exactly which holes to put the legs in. it only gives the general area. can anyone lend a hand?

#8 T-Bagz

T-Bagz

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 December 2005 - 05:02 AM

Sorry about that, is this http://forums.xbox-s...hp/t318306.html any better? I think it is the top biggrin.gif

http://www.llamma.co...ages/16/162.jpg

Edited by T-Bagz, 01 December 2005 - 05:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users