• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 x_boxer1

x_boxer1

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Computers, XBox's & usual's.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:none

Posted 01 December 2005 - 02:17 PM

Wanting to know how to add three horizontal menu label's on the home window, e.g

Programs/Games
Videos
Pictures
Music
Eject/Load

(Thats the main part of the menu, here's the under menu i'm talking about in bold)

Programs/Games
Videos
Pictures
Music
Eject/Load

Play DVD Settings File Explorer.

Currently I Don't have Play DVD currently, just settings and File Explorer. I want in the position's i typed and yes i tried adding a new <control> tag with <execute>XBMC.RunXBE(E:\Programs\DVD-X\default.xbe)</execute> i think thats it, but i got the Xpos and Y positions wrong i think, who knows but if someone could post how to get a menu like this then i'd be so grateful, oh yeah it is possible to have three under menu's. see here

Edited by x_boxer1, 01 December 2005 - 02:37 PM.

#2 deadlychicken

deadlychicken

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 02 December 2005 - 12:01 AM

i think that there was an XBMC skin editor on the front page a little while ago (beta, i think). Should be right up your alley. I'll link to it if i find the article....

[EDIT] Here we go: http://www.xbox-scen...VlpFGvBXVxV.php

Edited by deadlychicken, 02 December 2005 - 12:02 AM.

#3 x_boxer1

x_boxer1

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:Computers, XBox's &amp; usual's.
  • Xbox Version:v1.3

Posted 02 December 2005 - 02:08 AM

yeah thanks for that. i'm pretty much dumping all dashs now just running xselector for boot manager and evox for configs, but got a few good pc app's for xbmc like sango toolbox, save manager also and xform_0.2. Only thing with xform 0.2 is that it can't handle a large % of skins already compiled, you get error handles and so on.
thanks for the tip.

I have came to the conclusion that XBMC once edited to your needs is the best. might go fetch me a xpr extractor after my orig prob i posted.

Edited by x_boxer1, 02 December 2005 - 02:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users