#1 digital71

digital71

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 06:47 PM

Hello,

I have rencently been researching adding cars and tracks through TDATA (how official DLC is released) and had a considerable amount of progress (although it's not very difficult). The only problem is that I don't have this game anymore (let alone any modded content). What I asking of this community is to submit some modded content to me so I can build a package (or maybe a few depending on how much I get) so it can be distributed via Mimesis. If anyone has anything they would like to submit, please email me at sva71@sbcglobal.net and please include a desctiption (and a screenshot if available). I am looking forward to any cooperation I get from you guys and am excited to get Project Gotham Racing 2 support for Mimesis.

#2 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • Interests:Pet my Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 03 December 2005 - 06:52 PM

I haven't got the game anylonger either, otherwise I would give you both my car inis and the "unlocked" track inis.

Edit: Found a backup on the computer here; Modded cars but I don't know how they will perform...

Edited by DOS4GW, 03 December 2005 - 08:19 PM.

#3 digital71

digital71

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 05:37 AM

Thanks a lot biggrin.gif ! I'll compile a package ASAP. I just have a few questions (if you don't mind):

Are these modified or brand new cars (if they are modded, do they have new names)? If modefied, do you think you can get the cars.ini from the DVD for me (this greatly reduces the amount of time I will have to work on one since you have quite a bit of cars in there).

Thank you for your time! I look forward to seeing this on Mimesis.

#4 Infinite_Matrix

Infinite_Matrix

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Modding the XBOX!!!!<br /><br />The Lite-Step OS<br />Making win32 programs<br />Helping others with xbox problems
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 04 December 2005 - 07:41 AM

so youre gonna make a map or something?

#5 digital71

digital71

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 07:56 AM

QUOTE(Infinite_Matrix @ Dec 4 2005, 07:48 AM) View Post

so youre gonna make a map or something?

Not neccessarily... I don't have the technical knowlledge of this game to do that. What I'm doing is after the map is created, I can make it so it can be stored in TDATA. Example: What I'm going to do with the cars DOS4GW gave to me is create a package that will be stored in "E:\TDATA\4d53004b\$C\(4d53004b + package number)\" included with a contentmeta.xbx and all that good stuff. I'm going to submit it to the Mimesis team because the contentmeta.xbx has to be signed for individual xbox. If anyone submits any tracks, I will create packages for those as well.

#6 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 07:57 AM

I think these are unmodded.

#7 digital71

digital71

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 03:48 AM

Do you happen to have the cars.ini (hopefully modefied to suit the modded cars)?

#8 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:47 AM

My cars.ini is not changed. I only changed it once when I duplicated cars, modded them, and added them to their own class.

Let me know if you care for the original one.

#9 digital71

digital71

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 04:38 AM

QUOTE(DOS4GW @ Dec 7 2005, 10:54 AM) View Post

My cars.ini is not changed. I only changed it once when I duplicated cars, modded them, and added them to their own class.

Let me know if you care for the original one.

It would be nice if I could get the origional cars.ini

#10 Infinite_Matrix

Infinite_Matrix

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Modding the XBOX!!!!<br /><br />The Lite-Step OS<br />Making win32 programs<br />Helping others with xbox problems
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 09 December 2005 - 06:07 AM

yea, i got the original disk that i bought and i also have xbox live and i have paid for both booster packs. I also added you digital on msn but i havent seen you on. accept my request (xbl2@hotmail.com) and i'll get you what you need

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users