5 replies to this topic

#1 kdx80boy

kdx80boy

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:24 AM

I beat the entire offline mode in PGR3. To my BIG dissappointment, I did not unlock any cars. I remeber back in PGR2 I was rewarded for beating the game with the mercedes clk. Are there any cars you can unlock in PGR3 (I'm not talking about those stupid concept cars) that are actually good?

#2 crobar

crobar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:08 AM

not that i can see....pgr 3 is much differnt than the first two...
its shorter less cars and tracks...
it doesnt feel like "pgr3" more like a taste of what the next gen pgr will be like...

#3 metaldevil

metaldevil

Webhead

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 06 December 2005 - 07:41 AM

If I were to compare it to the previous two, I'd say it's more like the first one. The only city missing from PGR3 that was in PGR is San Francisco. The turns/drifts are much easier to pull off in PGR 3 just like PGR. Not that it was hard to do in PGR2, but the cars felt heavier in that one. In PGR3, you can fling your car across turns like a madman. It's great. I love it. Very "arcadey" just like the first PGR. biggrin.gif My only grievance with the game is the loading.

#4 dabigdilla

dabigdilla

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 06 December 2005 - 07:48 PM

QUOTE(kdx80boy @ Dec 5 2005, 08:31 PM) View Post

I beat the entire offline mode in PGR3. To my BIG dissappointment, I did not unlock any cars. I remeber back in PGR2 I was rewarded for beating the game with the mercedes clk. Are there any cars you can unlock in PGR3 (I'm not talking about those stupid concept cars) that are actually good?

you didn't? i unlocked some cars blink.gif
you do know that you still have to buy them, right? you just unlock the ability to buy them. what level are you? i went thru it on meduim and only got to level 5. now going back thru on hard, up to level 4 now and there are still cars i need to unlock......and then BUY.

#5 nfs911

nfs911

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, PC Games- Counter-Strike: Source
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 06 December 2005 - 09:17 PM

There is a bunch of cars in PGR3 to unlock when you get enough kudos. Keep playing.

#6 kristonex

kristonex

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:34 PM

Yeah I think 480,000 kudos gets you the RUF thats the highest one out of the bunch to unlock. But if you noticed on the back of the box it says downloadable content so you know some more are coming soon biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users