X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:xbox, atv's
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 December 2005 - 05:40 AM

hello everyone i'm sorry for putting this in the unleashx skin forum but i don't really know where else and i know the people in this forum know a lot about skins, anyway i downloaded a skin called "Black" from xbox-skins and loaded it up into my xbox. I changed the skin to this, but after it loaded the screen didn't look right and somewhere it said to check the skin's xml file, I checked it but it looked normal to me, but that doesn't mean anything.

So i tried to change the skin back to the Project Mayhem 3 skin but it just froze. I restarted my xbox hoping that i could just go back in and change the skin, but now dvd2xbox won't even load. I have tried atleast 10 times to start it but it just hangs there. I even tried reinstalling dvd2xbox but it still wouldn't load. So now i'm back to using 0.6.6 because it's the only one that will work for me. I was just wondering if anyone knows what could be the problem with the 0.7.1 version? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Aaron

#2 Jezz_X

Jezz_X

X-S Knowledgebase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,531 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:17 AM

Ok I'll answer it since I made the new default skin for dvd2xbox But next time try asking in the official DVD2Xbox forum it allows guest posting and dosn't need you to register
http://forum.ws0.org/index.php?c=4

But anyway as for an answer try this go and delete dvd2xbox dir on you xbox removing all files also delete these folders on the E: drive /UDATA/0facfac0/ and /TDATA/0facfac0/ (this is where all the settings foor dvd2xbox are kept) and then recopy over dvd2xbox 0.7.1 reboot and then run it

This should work

#3 civic4200

civic4200

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:xbox, atv's
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 08 December 2005 - 04:15 AM

Thanks yes this does work, also thanks for telling me about the dvd2xbox forum i did not know it existed smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users