• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Infinite_Matrix

Infinite_Matrix

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Modding the XBOX!!!!<br /><br />The Lite-Step OS<br />Making win32 programs<br />Helping others with xbox problems
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 06 December 2005 - 08:44 AM

Yea I kno many of you will proboly be bitches about this thread but it is fun to mod this game on live and showing off your wheelies ans such and I've tried many times to edit the TDATA for live but it's always giving me these bad content errors. Any suggestions or something?

#2 digital71

digital71

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 07:50 AM

QUOTE(Infinite_Matrix @ Dec 6 2005, 08:51 AM) View Post

Yea I kno many of you will proboly be bitches about this thread but it is fun to mod this game on live and showing off your wheelies ans such and I've tried many times to edit the TDATA for live but it's always giving me these bad content errors. Any suggestions or something?

This is all complicated contentmeta.xbx stuff. Unless you're able to build and sign one for your content, it worn't work. If you want, you can give me your stuff and I can put up a collective car pack on Mimesis (well I can't put it up there but I can give it to the devs and they'll put it up there; I've done this kind of thing for them before so they trust me). This was teh point of my other thread.

#3 Infinite_Matrix

Infinite_Matrix

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Modding the XBOX!!!!<br /><br />The Lite-Step OS<br />Making win32 programs<br />Helping others with xbox problems

Posted 07 December 2005 - 11:26 AM

Well i could helkp you with that as i sent you a pm but what prog is there to edit pgr2's map (.pak) files?

#4 DOS4GW

DOS4GW

The XLink Fraggle

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • Interests:Pet my Xbox
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 07 December 2005 - 01:02 PM

None...

#5 Infinite_Matrix

Infinite_Matrix

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 08 December 2005 - 12:36 PM

sad.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users