Photo

Can Someone Finish A Mission In Gta:sa For Me?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 stazi

stazi

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:<br />
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 December 2005 - 11:58 AM

I'm really stuck (and have been for a few months, so much so that I abandoned playing the game) on the mission where you have to fly the model airplanes and kill the delivery guys for that geek guy (voiced by Tobias from Arrested Development).
If I were to send someone with the game a gamesave, would you be able to finish that mission then send it back to me saved with that done?

Pleeeease

#2 SweBaztard-SmartXX

SweBaztard-SmartXX

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 461 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 06 December 2005 - 01:43 PM

If you cant' complete THAT missio, you won't be able to complete Z's other missions. It's only getting harder and harder you know.

#3 stazi

stazi

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 03:38 PM

I don't know about that. It's just that I'm seriously having trouble with this one particular biker. Once I finally got it and then exploded after shooting him. That was stupid. I've had no trouble with anything else in the game at all, it's just this one mission.
Would you be able to help me with the gamesave smile.gif

#4 Frieza

Frieza

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 08:33 PM

OMG I remember this mission. Why did I have a feeling it was going to be this particular mission talked about in this thread heh.
Perhaps cus it's the most piss taking, brain ripping mission in the entire game! Not even official cheats will save anyone’s ass for this.

I'd love to do this mission for you but I'm not gonna spend a whole day on it again heh. BTW i've completed the PAL UK version.

It's a looooong time since I played this game....
If you want a tip on how I did it, 1st you need a lot of patience!
Ok so you 1st start off the roof so fly down and shoot down the 1st van. Now unlike every single gta SA guide i've come across, I decided not to follow any of it cus I was too crap and it never worked out for me as I'd always lose fuel.
So here's the cheeky part. Once you've taken the 1st van down land the plane on the ground. Yes land it.
And then reverse your way on the ground through the rest of the remaining mission until you find the targets and kill em off as normal (which means turn around properly and shoot the hell outa them even if it means u gotta fly again). Then do the ground reverse method again until you reach your next target.
Why reverse on the ground?
Because it consumes no fuel what so ever. It's a very time consuming method but it's the only way that got me through this mission. Pro's will obviously be able to do this flying all through the game no probs, but I’m assuming it's on the fact they make no mistakes flying around too much, and hit everything bang on 1st time.

I suppose you could just fly around for the 1st few kills and when your fuel tank is like 2/3 empty you should have like 2 targets left which then do the reverse method and kill em off. That 1/3 of fuel left should be saved for the very end where you have land the plane back on the roof again. Should be enough fuel left to try a couple of times for the roof landing, incase u don't make it on the roof 1st time.
This is all a painfully slow method I know, but it worked for me.
I'm never going to touch that mission again. Once it's done everything else is piss easy in comparison. Or you don't even have to do this mission anyways to proceed through the game.

Either way good luck! muhaha.gif

#5 melongstrike

melongstrike

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 07 December 2005 - 03:14 AM

send it my way I will help you out that's what the scene is about... afterall someone else had to complete the pilot missions for me smile.gif

melongstrike@netscape.net

#6 melongstrike

melongstrike

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 408 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 07 December 2005 - 08:29 PM

stazi check your email game file saved and sent.

Enjoy...

It also looked like you used a cheat... I have heard that this will not hurt you but I heard that it will so.

#7 stazi

stazi

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 04:14 AM

haha thanks for that. it's funny, the gamesave you sent didn't load first (as my other gamesaves had a later system date) so I decided to give it one last go by myself. Got it ! biggrin.gif hahaha

#8 adfinder23

adfinder23

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 04:03 AM

I know this is a somewhat dead thread since it was resolved a few weeks ago, but this mission was and is a complete bitch. I honestly have not played the game since I tried that mission I don't know how many times and failed everytime, making it extremely close once but had no fuel to make it back. So I dropped it and started playing Vice City instead.

I guess I'll try that slow reverse method at least I can move on in peace.

#9 XLNC

XLNC

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 07 January 2006 - 12:31 AM

For everyones information, these missions do not need be completed to progress, only for 100%.

#10 slingshot2170

slingshot2170

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • Interests:Biology, chemistry, science, electrical engineering
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 07 January 2006 - 08:05 AM

This mission was insanely difficult to complete. I wound up turning on infinite fuel (through the trainer) to complete it, and even then, it took several attempts. But it's not necessary. I left it til the end of the game. Don't just drop it and stop playing the game. Finish the rest of the missions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users