2 replies to this topic

#1 jmebonner

jmebonner

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 07:32 AM

Well, I've FTP'd into the box w/ avalaunch, and I want to tcopy all the games I have on my PC's HDD over. They're not iso's, so Qwix isnt doing me any good. With evox I just copy them to the games folder, but I noticed there's nothing in the games folder. All the games are stored in the HDDloader folder, then named stuff like pxgame1, pxgame2, etc. How do I do this?

Thanks!!

#2 Vasago

Vasago

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE(jmebonner @ Dec 7 2005, 07:39 AM) View Post

Well, I've FTP'd into the box w/ avalaunch, and I want to tcopy all the games I have on my PC's HDD over. They're not iso's, so Qwix isnt doing me any good. With evox I just copy them to the games folder, but I noticed there's nothing in the games folder. All the games are stored in the HDDloader folder, then named stuff like pxgame1, pxgame2, etc. How do I do this?

Thanks!!

Just FTP them to your games folder, just as you would when you used EvoX....no difference really biggrin.gif

Just make sure, that in your Avalaunch.xml file, you have the games folder as a search path...for example in my case:

Under the tag: <list name="Games"> I have the following:
<path scanlevel="2">E:\Games</path>
<path scanlevel="2">F:\Games</path>
<path scanlevel="2">G:\Games</path>

Just make sure it's the same as your actual paths on your HDD and you should be fine. (the scanlevel="2" really isn't nescesary, as 2 is defaul)

Regards,
Vasago

#3 jmebonner

jmebonner

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 06:25 PM

Yep, she worked smile.gif Thanks for the reply!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users