patspei

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 December 2005 - 11:48 AM

open a botmatch territory fight set the limit to 100 points and the time limit to unlimited. capture the territory and press the start button go to points then team points. it will continue to give you points for the territory even in pause mode. to be safe you should unpause at 95-99 points and play yourself till the end.

this will get you some nice gamerpoints quickly while watching a movie or doing something else enjoy!

(some of the translations in this guide might be wrong cause im playing the german pdz version)

#2 jfoster

jfoster

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 01:13 PM

I like the idea of a hacked 360 for media center and other reasons, but I HATE people show CHEAT in GAMES.

Loser.

#3 wasting

wasting

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 02:34 PM

its not nice to hate little kids

#4 quickquest88

quickquest88

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 28 June 2006 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE(jfoster @ Dec 7 2005, 07:20 AM) View Post

I like the idea of a hacked 360 for media center and other reasons, but I HATE people show CHEAT in GAMES.

Loser.

STFU, loser. if you don't want to know about cheats, then stay out of threads with "cheat" in the title.

some of us do like to cheat. and its none of you g*dd*amned business if i do or not.

#5 lostboyz

lostboyz

Mr. Knowitall

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 10:44 PM

ive said it before and ill say it again, why do people constantly try to make their games into press the button and win "with new enhanced graphics" you wouldnt buy the game as just a waste of time. well I wouldnt, I didnt I bought the game for fun

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users