MadEx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:47 PM

I made a mistake, I don't have the Style Racer Badge achievement. But here's how to get it:

"25m powerslide, 10x combo, 25K online Kudos, 1K Kudos in a race, Kudos for every maneuver."

So I would assume that means in general you'll have to collect these (in different races). Personally, I have the 10x combo, 25m powerslide and 1K kudos in race down. Kudos for every maneuver I guess means a race where every corner is taken perfectly and/or no crashes, and 25K online Kudos in self-explanatory.

Good luck everyone!

#17 metaldevil

metaldevil

Webhead

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 12 December 2005 - 02:18 AM

You bastard. I was hoping you nailed it. IPB Image I've done several 360s, and my longest slide is a little over 206m. Still nothing. I wonder if the game counts the various types of slides each as a different maneuver. If that's the case, then we need to find a complete list of all the slides.

Here are the ones I can think of off the top of my head:
  • heroic
  • legendary
  • gutsy
  • screaming
  • breackneck
  • never-ending
  • brisk

#18 fastTOE

fastTOE

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 03:22 AM

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Dec 12 2005, 02:25 AM) View Post

You bastard. I was hoping you nailed it. IPB Image I've done several 360s, and my longest slide is a little over 206m. Still nothing. I wonder if the game counts the various types of slides each as a different maneuver. If that's the case, then we need to find a complete list of all the slides.

Here are the ones I can think of off the top of my head:

• heroic
  • legendary
  • gutsy
  • screaming
  • breackneck
  • never-ending
  • brisk

i think they just mean the different slides and manuevers listed in the stats menu... such as: Power feint, braking drift, power over, braking feint, etc etc etc.... there is a lot in there,... if you scroll through the stats menu and see points in all of those lines then i think you're ok,... i am not sure of this bc i haven't playedmuch online therefore i dont have 25k online yet,....
but the way i read that one, i think it's just all the listed manuevers, not those different names they give you depending on how fast you're going or whatever,...

and to the other poster who got this acheivement after a cone challenge,... i doubt it has to do with doing the whole race clean or something, it is probably just that you were missing a certain manuever that you pulled off in tht challenge.... just my guesses tho, as i do notyet have this one,..... give me some online time and i'll report back

#19 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 13 December 2005 - 03:35 AM

checking a few board it would seem that all menauvers refers to:

Drift
E-Brake Slide
Feint Drift
Braking Drift
Unending Drift
Power Over
Power Feint
Braking Feint
Braking Power Over
Overtake
Overtake (Drift)
Racing Line Accuracy
Air
Two Wheels
Clean Section
Clean Race
360!
Drafting
Cone Gate
Time Bonus
Posistion Bonus
Fastest Lap
Top Speed

The hardest of which is the unending drift which can only be received by doing a single drift (read not a combo) that nets you 300+ points ph34r.gif

Edited by twistedsymphony, 13 December 2005 - 03:36 AM.

#20 sp3cialk

sp3cialk

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,291 posts

Posted 13 December 2005 - 06:22 AM

This is great... Just wish I had PGr3 now... sad.gif

I'm not trying to hijack this so if someone has them could someone post the secrets for quake 4 in another thread???

#21 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • 10,466 posts
  • Interests:Consoles, Computers, Cars, Arcades, Home Theater, and the modding of anything that moves.

Posted 14 December 2005 - 05:30 PM

Updated the top post... I now have the requirements for everything.

There are PGR Badges associated with just about every requirement for Online Professional and Style Racer

You can see which badges you've earned and which ones have yet to be earned under the "Achievements" in the main menu.

#22 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • 10,466 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 05:47 PM

On another note PGR3 online career mode is hazardous to your rep sad.gif

I played a number of "Playtime" game and had great fun, I met lots of cool people around my skill level, doubled the size of my friends list, got to race on some of my custom tracks.

I hadent touched Online Career until last night... The first race no one even had their headsets on, Everyone spent the entire race trying to spin out the other cars. And the few races I actually managed to win I was left negative feed back because of it dry.gif

#23 fastTOE

fastTOE

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:13 PM

QUOTE(twistedsymphony @ Dec 14 2005, 05:54 PM) View Post

On another note PGR3 online career mode is hazardous to your rep sad.gif

I played a number of "Playtime" game and had great fun, I met lots of cool people around my skill level, doubled the size of my friends list, got to race on some of my custom tracks.

I hadent touched Online Career until last night... The first race no one even had their headsets on, Everyone spent the entire race trying to spin out the other cars. And the few races I actually managed to win I was left negative feed back because of it dry.gif

thats why i stopped playing online,.... fucking spinner outters (yes, that's the technical term).... it's really annoying....

though, in honesty, i dont think i'm too concerned with my rep,... i mostly only play with my friends anyways,.... so eff those spinner outters

#24 MadEx

MadEx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:16 PM

I agree on the Online Career, too many people playing dirty. I prefer Playtime but I'm trying to get all the achievements.

#25 crobar

crobar

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 06:28 PM

thank god im not the only one!
i cant tell you how many times ive raced against
fucking jokes who like to play bumper cars...and you can tell
the difference someone with no skill or an agressive driver from thses "spinner outters".
makes me doubt this whole matchmaking and no cheating thing on live
any one who wants to have a clean fun race im always down...especially nurburgring!

#26 metaldevil

metaldevil

Webhead

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 07:18 PM

Ditto on the few previous posts! It's a pain in the ass trying to place first now (online career). In the first week, things were civil for the most part. It's turned into total war now. I'll be in first place the whole race without ever touching a car or wall, and some little cocksucker somehow catches up to me and wipes me out on the last turn. grr.gif I haven't touched online career in a couple days. It seems like changing my gamerzone has no effect either.

The online Playtime is fun, so I'll probably stick to that. I just won't advance my online career. You guys seem like a cool bunch. If anyone wants to play, my gamertag is eightbeers. I'll probably be on tomorrow because I have a lot of work ahead of me today. wink.gif

Twisted, thanks for that last maneuver. Now to perform it. happy.gif

P.S. Off Topic: That Mutant Storm game isn't half bad. It's no GW, but it has boss battles from what I can tell in the demo. Lots of fun, too.

#27 MadEx

MadEx

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 05:40 AM

Damnit anyone have the Online Professional achievement??

I satisfied all the requirements just now and I have the badges to prove it. What's the deal with this? I heard of some kind of bug with this achievement? Anyone care to enlighten me?

#28 MrPhunkee

MrPhunkee

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 December 2005 - 05:43 AM

I just checked who was nr1 on Live and vieuwed his gamercard.. Even he doesn't have that.. So if nr 1 can't get it.. huh.gif

#29 twistedsymphony

twistedsymphony

arrogant beyond belief

• Head Moderators
  • 10,466 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 04:06 PM

I've never seen anyone with the online pro badge... word on most of the message boards I've seen is that there's a bug preventing that badge from ever getting earned.

Some guy I saw had every platinum metal, and every badge in the game... still didn't have the Online Pro Achievment. blink.gif

#30 eurodeseo

eurodeseo

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 15 December 2005 - 04:50 PM

I've got all the cars listed under the "Exotic Car Club", however I did not receive the Achievement. blink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users