3 replies to this topic

#1 agentash

agentash

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 11:39 PM

Sometime a few weeks ago I took my 360 over to a friends house. They have 2 huge HDTVs so we could play some awesome PD0 system link. I got there around 8pm and played some 4 man multiplayer for a while. About 30 mins later the second 360 turned up and we started playing 7 man system link (we were short one controller!). About 4 hours later my 360 sound went crazy. It was like one of the players had extreme echo on all their sound or something, along with a load of static. We tried exiting the session, still there. Quitting to the dash and restarting the game, still there. We had to shutdown and restart the xbox to get it fixed. Around 30 mins later the other 360 did the same thing.

I just thought it was weird that seemingly after a set time of around 4-5 hours the sound just goes nuts. We haven't had another session that long to know if this is a reproducable problem, but the fact that both boxes did it makes me think it could happen.

#2 110100100

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 December 2005 - 12:45 AM

I had this happen to me last night while i was playing ctf online,... it was only about an hour into playing when all the coms seemed to be echoing like mad, so i restarted the box and found another server, seemed fine after that.

I have no idea what causes this, or if it is server or client related.

#3 Master X

Master X

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 December 2005 - 04:50 AM

If this keeps occuring I would definatly suggest you to send it to MS to get it fixed.

#4 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,498 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 12 December 2005 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE(Master X @ Dec 11 2005, 10:57 PM) View Post

If this keeps occuring I would definatly suggest you to send it to MS to get it fixed.

why send it to MS? if it only happens in perfect dark, its games specific and not related to the system itself. on topic, this happened to me once, but only once, and i play quite a bit of perfect dark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users