• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 the cheat

the cheat

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 11:40 PM

Ok, so my girlfriend decided to play Whacked on live and killed my subscription in an instant of stupidity. Does anyone have a source for a new eprom with a good S/N? I know that there have been some people selling them.

I assume I would need to make her buy a new Live subscription? There's probably no way to recover my gamer tag to the new account, right?

Sorry of these questions have been asked and answered a million times before, I'm too pissed to search the forums.

#2 nautiazn85

nautiazn85

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 19 April 2003 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (the cheat @ Apr 19 2003, 11:40 PM)
Ok, so my girlfriend decided to play Whacked on live and killed my subscription in an instant of stupidity. Does anyone have a source for a new eprom with a good S/N? I know that there have been some people selling them.

I assume I would need to make her buy a new Live subscription? There's probably no way to recover my gamer tag to the new account, right?

Sorry of these questions have been asked and answered a million times before, I'm too pissed to search the forums.

Only the eeprom needs to be changed, your XBOXLIVE account should be fine.

#3 Regionfree

Regionfree

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 12:06 AM

I have a Pal Xbox which I will never go on live with cos is't my experimental machine. Not sure if it makes a difference if it's Pal or Ntsc, but you can have mine.

#4 Jenoside

Jenoside

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 03:13 AM

1) Dump your girlfriend
2) Fix your Xbox
3) Pull your own todger. It's just too risky to have girls about.

wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users