Initial Xbox 360 File System Support
Posted 15 December 2005 - 04:16 PM
Posted 15 December 2005 - 05:12 PM
Posted 16 December 2005 - 12:35 PM
The software is downloaded off of xbox live so could be streamed off by a pc.
There must be a way to let the 360 think its running signed xbox stuff when in fact it could be running unsigned code like the modchips and softmods for the original xbox does.
I think this could be the way to exploit the 360.
Posted 16 December 2005 - 06:22 PM
Posted 18 December 2005 - 05:56 PM
Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:00 AM
How about we just don't be racist on this forum. Period.
Posted 15 February 2006 - 03:33 PM
1. Since when does the topic state anything about political stuff.
2. Why doesn't a admin delete this obvious ridicule post of this peke.
3. Since when has oil anything to do with harddrive data.
4. Why are people answering anyway and flame while it is stated in the rulez not to do so.
5. I am dutch and i speak and write english very well, just as any other dutch inhabitant (we learn this on school)
6. If this man is so clever , he would have know his english to use linux in the first place or he would find
Since he did neither of those , it is very obvious that the man is telling BS.
Now u admin tell me why you let this forumpost turn out into a kiddy BS topic...
I sincerely don't think serious people like me will have any help from this but frustration which we dont need.
And to you posters that think you should show the man some parts of live and how to behave :
RTFM !!! which implies the one given here in this forum... since u found this topic u will find that one also , i'm sure.
IMO you just as worst.....
for my question...
I like to know whether this filesystem supports the locking feature which was the case in the original xbox.
It seems that it doesnt have any.. from what i read..
Not all files are encrypted apparently so it seems, but some are. The ones who are encrypted do they use a encryption being the file encrypted on the hd and when its read it is non encrypted or is it a encrypted file that only runs if the kernel decrypts the code ?
Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:01 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users