97 replies to this topic

#91 Erick

Erick

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 04:16 PM

can someone explain why are you guys are so happy about this... i dont get it, what is it suppose to do

#92 crosseye

crosseye

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 December 2005 - 05:12 PM

well jizmo, just because you don't see people in here talking a lot about the hdd, doesn't mean it's not being done. You have to realize, most of the work goes on without the knowledge of the average joe. Just like the filesystem of the hdd, you think they told people the same day they figured that one out...

#93 Dale123

Dale123

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 12:35 PM

Just a thought maybe the way to go is looking at the software that emulates the old xbox and allows the 360 to run games in emulation mode.

The software is downloaded off of xbox live so could be streamed off by a pc.

There must be a way to let the 360 think its running signed xbox stuff when in fact it could be running unsigned code like the modchips and softmods for the original xbox does.

I think this could be the way to exploit the 360.

#94 crosseye

crosseye

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 December 2005 - 06:22 PM

the problem is who cares if it runs unsigned xbox stuff. Then you're just emulating a modded xbox. You see, the 360 would not be exploited just the emulator that runs old xbox stuff. I think some people don't get this idea yet. There's just a virtual stack for xbox, you would at most just crash the emulator not actually get to the 360. Furthermore, the 360 has been designed around preventing a buffer overflow attacks which is what was used for the xbox, so people should just start thinking in different ways.

#95 mrjiggles139

mrjiggles139

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:none

Posted 18 December 2005 - 05:56 PM

i think xbox scene should ban dumb dutch asshats like peke that make false claims and then dont back up their shit. and idc if this starts a flamewar. go to a dutch scene or learn some english. and to all of you dutch people who complained earlier, you obviously speak very fluent english and have absolutely nothing to bitch about.

-jiggles

#96 ryan_the_leach

ryan_the_leach

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:00 AM

How about we just don't be racist on this forum. Period.

#97 jojo_nl

jojo_nl

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Computers and doing stuff with it that shouldn't be possible.<br />
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 15 February 2006 - 03:33 PM

I have a few things to comment on this topic.

1. Since when does the topic state anything about political stuff.
2. Why doesn't a admin delete this obvious ridicule post of this peke.
3. Since when has oil anything to do with harddrive data.
4. Why are people answering anyway and flame while it is stated in the rulez not to do so.
5. I am dutch and i speak and write english very well, just as any other dutch inhabitant (we learn this on school)
6. If this man is so clever , he would have know his english to use linux in the first place or he would find
this http://world.altavista.com
Since he did neither of those , it is very obvious that the man is telling BS.

Now u admin tell me why you let this forumpost turn out into a kiddy BS topic...

I sincerely don't think serious people like me will have any help from this but frustration which we dont need.

And to you posters that think you should show the man some parts of live and how to behave :

RTFM !!! which implies the one given here in this forum... since u found this topic u will find that one also , i'm sure.
IMO you just as worst.....

for my question...

I like to know whether this filesystem supports the locking feature which was the case in the original xbox.
It seems that it doesnt have any.. from what i read..
Not all files are encrypted apparently so it seems, but some are. The ones who are encrypted do they use a encryption being the file encrypted on the hd and when its read it is non encrypted or is it a encrypted file that only runs if the kernel decrypts the code ?

#98 sugarsugar

sugarsugar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:01 AM

it's not easy for beginners to take professional photos.... they need time to practice and learn. Maybe you need to look in another place for the advanced photos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users