• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jadeps2

jadeps2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 12:13 AM

Brand new in the Xenium plastic case. This come with everything. Complete with all the solderless connectors. This is the newest version with the white circuit board. $40 shipped within the U.S. I bought two of these and used one. Or will trade for 3 Duo X2's. I am Pay Pal verified with a 350+ rated account along with a 604+ rating on ebay.

Also have Xbox original power cord with RFU adaptor combo special for $10! Yep $10 for both. Perfect for guys who bought broken consoles and repaired them, but didn't get any cords with it. I have probably about 15-20 sets of these available. Buy 3 or more sets at the same time and shipping is free

#2 appleguru

appleguru

an Apple a Day...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,694 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 14 December 2005 - 12:49 AM

By RFU adapter do you mean an actual rfu adapter (Xbox av connector --> Coax) or the standard av cables? (Xbox av connector --> Composite RCA)

#3 SinistrV6

SinistrV6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 December 2005 - 01:38 AM

I'll take the chip if it's still available. What's your PayPal addy?

Richard

#4 jadeps2

jadeps2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 December 2005 - 01:00 AM

Please PM guys. For some reason I do not get email notification when someone reply's to my post. RFU adaptor is an RFU adaptor. Uses coax like hooking up cable. Not the RCA cables. For my pay pal it is Jadesounds@aol.com

#5 SinistrV6

SinistrV6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 01:43 AM

Just wanted to give a "thumbs up" for a good seller. Chip was exactly as described, securely packaged and arrived quickly. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users