3 replies to this topic

#1 esperado

esperado

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 09:27 AM

I have no problems with PDZ on Live, but when I play with my brother with 14 bots on the console alone, it sometimes freezes. We can easily fix this by pushing the dashboard button then pressing B. Is this a big problem?

No problems with anything else except it sometimes reading 360 games from the DVD part where it says it needs to be put in an Xbox 360 console.

#2 pennywisdom

pennywisdom

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 December 2005 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE(esperado @ Dec 16 2005, 03:34 AM) View Post

I have no problems with PDZ on Live, but when I play with my brother with 14 bots on the console alone, it sometimes freezes. We can easily fix this by pushing the dashboard button then pressing B. Is this a big problem?

No problems with anything else except it sometimes reading 360 games from the DVD part where it says it needs to be put in an Xbox 360 console.

i noticed the same type of thing. the only time my xbox has ever frozed is when i played locally with 14 bots. weird.

#3 lowendfrequency

lowendfrequency

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 16 December 2005 - 08:45 PM

I've been experiencing something similar with PDZero. After playing a match on live, my copy will hang up at the 'return to lobby' screen. Normally, I shoulb be able to press start or B to return, but occasionally it won't let me press any button. It's not frozen, as I can still hear people in the match and I can see subtle animations going on in the background. To remedy it, I have to press the guide button and then sign out of xbox live. sad.gif

#4 Ozy

Ozy

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,794 posts
  • Interests:Gamming,<br />Women,<br />Films,<br />Fine Food,<br />Drinking With My Mates<br /> - Not In That Order.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 18 December 2005 - 07:48 PM

Well mine has frozen plenty of times, it just sits on the scree or the guid menu and I can still here the music in the background, so I eject the disc but it stays the same but the music no longer plays.

It has also frozen at the actual guide menu, during a loading screen (black screen) and also when trying to return to the dash (guide button then press Y).

It's crazy. If it freezes anymore I'm getting a new one.

If the product is faulty at the time of purchase and MS refuse to refund my product or replace it for a new one then I have the right to sue them under consumers rights. Sometimes I like the law. tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users