7 replies to this topic

#1 zevdogs

zevdogs

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 06:37 PM

i have just updated my x2 bios to 4976.02 and have found that the in game reset trick with the controller dosent work
is theare another way,,,im to laZY to get up out of my chair

#2 kaioshade

kaioshade

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 20 April 2003 - 06:46 PM

the igr works. i thik its l/r/start/black

i dont use it much.

#3 the shrink

the shrink

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 07:22 PM

also l+r+back+black

#4 bombzhome

bombzhome

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Interests:Xbox, Xbox, and MORE XBOX!
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 April 2003 - 07:28 PM

I use IGR ALOT... whenever i play a game off of my Hard drive...and then i wanna play Halo, i just IGR it and Halo automatically loads without me having to get up and press and buttons! biggrin.gif

#5 msuy2k

msuy2k

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 111 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 09:27 PM

Did u turn it off in EvoX. They can conflict

#6 dotKAMbot

dotKAMbot

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (bombzhome @ Apr 20 2003, 07:28 PM)
I use IGR ALOT... whenever i play a game off of my Hard drive...and then i wanna play Halo, i just IGR it and Halo automatically loads without me having to get up and press and buttons! biggrin.gif

So you must be using the evox IGR, since I assume you are booting Halo off the dvd? The executer bios doesn't restart your system like evox, but it just returns to the dashboard.

Yes, the new bios does support it, and has a cool feature so you can shut it off. Just place an empty file named x2_IGR_disabled in your e: to disable. If that is there, IGR will not work.

peace,

dKb

#7 Ubergeek

Ubergeek

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 20 April 2003 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (dotKAMbot @ Apr 20 2003, 10:27 PM)
QUOTE (bombzhome @ Apr 20 2003, 07:28 PM)
I use IGR ALOT... whenever i play a game off of my Hard drive...and then i wanna play Halo, i just IGR it and Halo automatically loads without me having to get up and press and buttons!  biggrin.gif

So you must be using the evox IGR, since I assume you are booting Halo off the dvd? The executer bios doesn't restart your system like evox, but it just returns to the dashboard.

Yes, the new bios does support it, and has a cool feature so you can shut it off. Just place an empty file named x2_IGR_disabled in your e: to disable. If that is there, IGR will not work.

peace,

dKb

yes it is cool thanks wink.gif

when will other ppl realise that hard coding this isnto the kernel is a thousand times more complex than coding on to the HD hehe wink.gif

#8 dotKAMbot

dotKAMbot

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 21 April 2003 - 02:34 AM

I'm sure it took a good number of hours to get that to work... I believe that is a first for XBOX bioses... right? to have configuration files on the hard drive. Heh... the IGR feature saved me some time putting a reset button on my controller. I was all ready to do it, until I heard that feature announced. It is much faster than resetting the system anyhow.

when will other ppl realise that hard coding this isnto the kernel is a thousand times more complex than coding on to the HD hehe

Do you do much of the coding yourself? My guess is, they will get it when they learn about embedded programming... lol... aka, probably never.

latah

dKb

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users