sgr215

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 December 2005 - 06:23 AM

I preordered a xbox 360 bundle on 11/18 and when I got on today I had an email from ebgames saying they had a problem with my credit card. So I call up and they claim something about my billing addy is wrong. I tell them its correct so she tells me she'll send it off to verification and i'll know within 24 hours if it goes through. (if not, ill get the same email again) Anyhow, I contact my cc company to find out if theres a problem on their end and they tell me the charge of $756 went through perfectly fine. So basically, ebgames has my xbox 360 ready to ship, they charged my cc, and then claim something is wrong with my address. Ain't that some shit?!

Anyhow, to those who placed preorders on ebgames they apparently got a new shipment. I placed mine late (11/18) and its ready to ship today. So if you placed it around then, don't be suprised if it ships. smile.gif The lady told me they got a bunch of 360's in and have everything ready to ship but the play and charge kit. She basically said they are shipping everything anyways and not charging you for the play and charge kit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users