• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Surfercendo

Surfercendo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 09:29 AM

is there a way to edit a game save from kotor2 with out mod the x-box? i have an action replay for the x-box if that helps.

#2 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 December 2005 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE(Surfercendo @ Dec 17 2005, 12:36 AM) View Post

is there a way to edit a game save from kotor2 with out mod the x-box? i have an action replay for the x-box if that helps.

The only problem with editing a saved game without a modded xbox is the ability to resign the saves so that your xbox will recognize the .zip file as a "valid" save. I'm working with Vox to get something together that will allow modded and non-modded xbox users to modify their saves. Will let you know soon...

#3 jsdragon

jsdragon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE(darth_turtur @ Dec 21 2005, 05:42 PM) View Post

The only problem with editing a saved game without a modded xbox is the ability to resign the saves so that your xbox will recognize the .zip file as a "valid" save. I'm working with Vox to get something together that will allow modded and non-modded xbox users to modify their saves. Will let you know soon...

oh go darth you rock i would love to see how that works out.

#4 LocoChimp

LocoChimp

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 04:55 AM

Dont know my way around havent used this forum in a long time but does anyone know of any legal or illegal way to download KoTOR 1 or 2 for pc

#5 jsdragon

jsdragon

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE(LocoChimp @ Dec 25 2005, 05:02 AM) View Post

Dont know my way around havent used this forum in a long time but does anyone know of any legal or illegal way to download KoTOR 1 or 2 for pc

wow ok you must be a real noob if you even have to ask. Secondly its called p2p programs or torrents and obviously its illegal you dont own something but you get a copy of it for free so well yeah im guessing its illegal.

#6 GTChain

GTChain

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 12:31 AM

First time posting a message but I was wondering if there was any update from Vox and Darth Tutur who were working on on the saves for an un-modded x-box with the action replay

#7 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 04 January 2006 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE(LocoChimp @ Dec 24 2005, 08:02 PM) View Post

WRONG FORUM!!!

I hate doing this...but consider this your First and Last Warning. Please Read the rules before you post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users